Call of Duty: Warzone is the newest battle royale game released by Infinity Ward based on the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. With the availability of the split-screen feature in Modern Warfare, players are asking if you can also split-screen in Warzone. Below are the things that you need to know about the Call of Duty: Warzone split-screen support.
Can you play Call of Duty: Warzone in split-screen?
Knowing that the game is based on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, most of the fans are hoping that Call of Duty: Warzone will also support the split-screen modee. However, it’s sad to say but the game is currently not supporting the feature.
It’s actually not surprising seeing one of the most needed features missing in Warzone. Knowing the features of the game, especially the 150 player battle royale, it’s reasonable for Infinity Ward to exclude the split-screen feature as it will be using massive resources for the console and the game servers.
While the split-screen mode is not available in the game, players can still experience the fun that co-op brings. To do this, players just need to prepare multiple TV and consoles and set them beside each other.
Do you think Infinity Ward needs to add the split-screen feature on Call of Duty: Warzone? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
What others are Reading:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Season 4 Week 6 Challenge List
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Season 4 Week 5 Challenge List
- How to Get Yegor Chilled Out Skin in Modern Warfare and Warzone for Free
- Buffed and Nerfed Weapons in Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone Update 1.21
- Modern Warfare and Warzone Update 1.21 Patch Notes Revealed