Hunt: Showdown has released its update 1.11 patch, which includes a variety of new features and improvements. In terms of audio, the update has implemented a subtle cue to indicate the location of other Hunter footsteps when they are on the same level, above, or below the player. This cue is only audible when the player is in the same building as the other Hunter and when they are moving over a wooden floor. The update also includes an audio design improvement pass on door sounds, making them sound more natural and believable.
In terms of gunplay, the update has optimized flashbangs to prevent rare situations where players might receive a hitmarker for a successful full flash, but the enemy does not receive a full flash. The update has also increased the effective range of the Winfield M1873C Silencer, Vetterli 71 Karabiner Silencer, and Sparks LRR Silencer. The Caldwell Pax and Pax Claw have also received an increase in fire rate and a decrease in upwards recoil while using the Fanning trait.
The update has also made several changes to the world, including making it easier to pick up desired weapons in cases where multiple weapons are close together on the ground and creating new holes for Stalker Beetles to enter and maneuver in all maps. In addition, it is now possible to jump over dry branches without breaking them.
In terms of map changes, the update has made adjustments to pre-placed Stalker Beetle cocoon positions and improved options for getting into the Boss Lair on the Stanley Coal Company map.
Hunt: Showdown Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Implemented a subtle cue for other Hunter Footsteps to indicate whether they are above, below, or on the same level as the player.
- This cue is only audible when the player is in the same building as the other Hunter.
- It is only audible when the other hunter is moving over a wooden floor.
- Audio Design improvement pass on door sounds. They should sound more natural and believable now.
- Flashbang: Optimized Flashbangs to prevent rare situations where a Player might receive a hitmarker for a successful full flash, but the enemy would not actually receive a full flash.
- Sparks Silencer: Adjusted default ammo and FMJ ammo to have a higher effective range (from 144/152 to 169/184).
- Vetterli Silencer: Adjusted default ammo and FMJ ammo to have a higher effective range (from 133/147 to 150/176).
As we increased the effective range of the Winfield M1873C Silencer in Update 1.10 it overlapped with the Vetterli 71 Karabiner Silencer. As a result, we have also increased the effective range of the Vetterli 71 Karabiner Silencer and the Sparks LRR Silencer.
- Caldwell Pax and Pax Claw: Increased fire rate and decreased upwards recoil while using Fanning trait.
- Shotguns: Adjusted basic ammo and Penny Shot ammo damage to allow for a further one shot kill range of Grunts and Hellhounds.
- Made it easier to pick up the desired weapon in cases in which multiple weapons are close together on the ground.
- Created new holes for Stalker Beetles to enter and maneuver in all maps.
- It is now possible to jump over dry branches without breaking them.
- Darrow Livestock: Adjusted the recently added red window to a wooden wall with a peak hole in the Boss Lair.
- Davant Ranch: Restricted the line of sight of 2 windows on the East side of the Northeast Boss Lair, making them more focused on the white house in front of them.
- Adjusted pre-placed Stalker Beetle cocoon positions:
- Moved one of the cocoons in Alice Farm towards the Southwest.
- Moved the Lockbay Docks cocoon to the big tree on the West side.
- Ironworks: Hunters can now use one of the chimneys to drop down into the Boss Lair. Try using Kiteskin and Lightfoot when attempting that entrance.
- Ironworks: Made an easier way to get onto a small roof above one of entrances to peek inside the Boss lair
- Adjusted pre-placed Stalker Beetle cocoon positions:
- Moved the cocoon South of Windy Run into the forest between Lawson Station and Goddard Docks.
- Moved the Salter’s Pork cocoon to the big tree outside Lawson Station towards Arden Parish.
- Stanley Coal Company: Improved the options of getting into the Boss Lair and the compound in general.
- Fixed an animation glitch on the Assassin’s ranged attack.
- Fixed the accuracy of the Assassin’s attacks, which was causing him to miss too frequently.
- Slightly decreased the volume of the bonfire in Fort Bolden.
- Tweaked the Sparks Pistol gunshot sound in first person to sound more powerful.
- Fixed a bug that caused a delay when resupplying tools and ammo.
- Fixed a bug that allowed damage to teammates to contribute to the damage tracked in a Summons.
- Fixed a bug that allowed damage to a dead enemy hunter to contribute to the damage tracked in a Summons.
- Fixed a bug that caused the mission timer to not update correctly when both bounties have already extracted from the mission.
- Fixed a bug for controllers that caused the weapon wheel to become unresponsive when switching between items in the inventory.
- When entering spectate mode, flashbangs will no longer trigger a second time for the spectating Player.
- Spectator mode will now immediately be canceled when the targeted Player disconnects from the game.
- When reconnecting to a game, burnt out oil puddles will now correctly show their burnt out status.
- Leeches and other AI will no longer prevent a primed explosive (red) barrel from awarding a kill to the Player who originally shot the barrel.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to stay too long in the hipfire animation of the Bomblance.
- Fixed instances of the Stalker Beetle clipping in all maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused throwing knives/axes, bolts, and arrows to disappear when hitting concertina wires.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Hunters from interacting with a clue when a world Health Kit on top of it.
- Improvements made to concertina wires to reduce instances of damaging players through walls.
- Fixed a table in Port Reeker with the wrong material assigned to it.
- Fixed a misaligned loot anchor in Slaughterhouse.
- Fixed some haybales north of Reynard Mill and Lumber to now be climbable.
- Fixed a small gap in the ladder at Chapel of Madonna Noire that let you see below the terrain.
- Fixed a tree clipping through the roof of the small barn in the forest between Port Reeker and Alice Farm.
- Blocked an unintended peek hole in Lockbay Docks towards Blanchett Graves.
- Fixed some floating loot anchors in Healing Water Church.
- Blocked an unintended vault in Alice Farm on haybales.
- Added a ramp to one of the windows in the Alice Farm Southern Boss Lair.
- Fixed an issue with the AI’s navigation in Pitching Crematorium.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Meatheads to get into the Western Boss Lair in Davant Ranch.
- Closed an unintended gap in Lawson Station Workshop building.
- Closed a one-way gap in the roof at Iron Works.
- Changed an AI spawn rule to not allow an Immolator to spawn in water South of Bradley & Craven Brickworks.
- Fixed a spot where an Immolator could spawn in a place that it would get stuck at Goddard Docks.
- Adjusted the collision on the logs in the water between C&A Lumber and Hemlock and Hide.
- Fixed some floating vegetation around Fort Carmick.
- Fixed a cause of broken movement on the roof of the side building in Iron Works.
- Fixed a spot where a Player could become stuck between a window and dog cage in Nicholls Prison.
- Fixed some inaccurate collision on one of the side building’s roofs at Seven Sisters Estate.
- Fixed a misaligned door in the small village Northwest of Pearl Plantation.
- Adjusted the AI encounter rates around Moses Poultry.
- Adjusted some terrain textures around Forked River Fishery.
- Fixed a clipping loot anchor in Lower DeSalle that was not allowing Players to loot properly.
- Adjusted some collision on a fallen tree between Weeping Stone Mill and Forked River Fishery.
- Fixed some floating vegetation South of Moses Poultry.
- Fixed some misaligned hay in Heritage Pork.
- Closed a small gap in the terrain North of Reeves Quarry.
- Fixed a one-way collision spot in Reeves Quarry.
- Fixed a spot where a Player could become stuck in some haybales at Moses Poultry.
- Fixed a collision issue with one of the cages north of Heritage Pork.
- Fixed an injured horse spawning inside a fireplace in Darin Shipyard.
- Fixed the bank door clipping into its frame in Upper DeSalle.
- Fixed the entrance doors clipping into their frame in Pearl Plantation.
- Adjusted some vegetation East of Upper DeSalle to be less obtrusive.
- Fixed a bug where no Health and Inventory HUD were displayed while spectating after the spectated Player leaves the drone view and when switching from drone user to regular Player.
- Fixed a bug that caused a quest selection to fail on the 1st and 2nd selections when using a controller.
- Fixed a visual issue that caused a hunter to sometimes be visible in the arsenal screen when coming from the respec subtab.
- Fixed an issue that caused an Item link button in the newsfeed to break when filters were active in legendary item store.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Caldwell New Army custom ammo to be shown in the “new” filter even when it was not new anymore.
- Fixed several issues of text overlapping UI elements in different languages.
- Fixed a bug that caused Players to be sent back to the Roster Overview screen when equipping a second custom ammo type on weapons in Roster Equipment screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Weapon Charms button in the equipment screen to still be visible when the filter was empty or no weapon was selected.
- Clean button is no longer displayed when no weapon is selected.
- Fixed several filter related issues which would cause weapons or ammo to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that caused no extraction banner to be displayed when an enemy extracted with tokens, or when you stay on the map while your teammates extract with bounty tokens.
- Fixed an issue with the Bomblance info box.
- Fixed several precision issues with the rate of fire statistics on single shot weapons. This is the first step towards more accurate weapon statistics.
- In some cases, an explosive can damage an enemy through unintended terrain.
- Players may see tools/consumables floating in the air if another Player switches equipment nearby. This fixes itself when the second Player switches equipment again, and it is only a visual issue.
- In some cases, the poison effect will incorrectly stay on a player.
- In some cases, weapons will come out of ADS unintentionally.
- When a Hunter is revived at the exact moment as the reviver dies, an issue can occur.
- It is possible for a Hunter to receive the “extraction blocked” warning at an extract where someone else has extracted earlier in the match.
- Players can occasionally receive “Something Went Wrong” matchmaking failure when queuing for a mission.
- Sometimes, reconnect does not work as intended and players have to try again.
- In some cases, the Spider can get stuck in the death animation, unable to be banished.
- Players on old gen consoles may load into a mission late in some instances.
- In some cases, crows may react to player noise later than intended. If there is a lot of occlusion between you and the crows, they can also be hard to hear.
- In some cases when sprint and ADS are bound separately, sprinting input can be incorrectly ignored.
- In some cases, thrown objects can disappear when they are attached to something that disappears.
- When placing a bear trap close to another object, it is possible for the action to be canceled incorrectly.
- In some cases, a Hunter is unable to fire when swapping quickly from iron sight to fanning.
- A previous death screen can appear if a Hunter dies to burning out from fire.
- In some cases, damage from the Bomblance will not show correctly on the death screen.
- In some cases, an arrow will not break a window properly.
- In Gunslinger, it is possible for the crosshair to be missing after switching weapons.
- Spectator mode doesn’t always accurately represent the aiming state of the Player.
- In some cases, queued melee attacks can fail for some items.
- In Quickplay, it is possible for a Player to be unable to pick up or refill a stack of a tool that they already have (IE Fusees).