Riot Games is yet to release the newest patch for League of Legends, but before it officially rolls out, players already got a chance to see what’s coming in the next update.
As seen on a Twitter post by one of the Riot Games employees, Mark Yetter, the upcoming League of Legends update 10.22 will aim to balance some of the most used champions in the game.
The complete release notes of League of Legends patch 10.22 is yet to be released but we already have the overview of what to expect. Below are the confirmed champions that will be buffed and nerfed in this update.
Champions to be nerfed:
- Lulu (Top lane)
Champions to be buffed:
There will also be some minor champion adjustments that will be implemented in this League of Legends patch. Some champions that will be balanced are Annie, Brand, Jinx, and Ashe. Below are some of the confirmed adjustments for these champions.
- Annie – E damage reduction to 40-240 (+40% AP) shield for 3 seconds; E mana cost 20 to 40; E can now be cast on self or ally within 800 range.
- Ashe – W fires 9 to 7-11 arrows (depends on your rank)
- Jinx – E traps deal full damage immediately instead of over 1.5 seconds.
- Brand – P explosion damage 12-16% (1.5% per 100 AP) to 10-14% (2% per 100 AP); E (New) always spreads to nearby enemies; E Spread range lowered from 375 to 300; E blaze effect doubles spread range to 600; R can now bounce to Brand
- Nasus – R bonus resists 15-55 to 40-70; R no longer gains 1-3 resistance per second
We will be posting the official patch notes for this update once we got it. In the meantime, tell us what you think for this update by leaving a comment below.