Perks are one of the things that every player should get familiar with. This is where you can get bonuses to improve your character in Midnight Fight Express. To give you more details about the Midnight Fight Express perks, this guide will show you the list of perks that you can get in the game. We will be covering the steps on how to unlock the perks.
List of Perks in Midnight Fight Express
The following is the list of locations where you can find the perks. You can also find the effects of each perk that you can obtain in Midnight Fight Express.
All characters have big heads.
All projectile weapons wielded by the player have infinite ammo.
All melee weapons have infinite durability.
All counter moves kill enemies instantly.
Grants players unlimited focus.
Auto Gun Finishers
While wielding a bullet-firing weapon, shooting an enemy up close will automatically trigger a gun finisher. Works only while the “Gun Finishers” skill is equipped.
One Hit Kill
Every single melee hit kills the enemy instantly.
Enemies heads will blow up with every kill. Works only when Blood is enabled.
Every fist hit spawns an explosion.
The S.S. Muggler
Rage lasts for a longer period of time.
Increased Ragdoll Physics
All enemies will flail with twice the speed when killed.
Every bullet from guns spawns an explosion on hit.
Civilian Evacuation Centre
Knife Starter Pack
Start the level equipped with a knife.
Pistol Starter Pack
Start the level equipped with a pistol.
Shotgun Starter Pack
Start the level equipped with a shotgun.
Sledgehammer Starter Pack
Start the level equipped with a sledgehammer.
Rifle Starter Pack
Start the level equipped with a rifle.
Enemies can’t grab you.
You are immune to any impacts.
Your skin is bulletproof.
All enemies spawn with a pistol.
All enemies spawn with a cleaver.
Extended Combo Meter
Your combo meter lasts longer.
Every thrown weapon explodes on a hit.
Slow Motion Kills
Every kill ends in slow motion.
More frequent X-Ray effect kills.
Thrown weapons stick to enemies.
You can’t be knocked down.
Faster fire rate.
Spawns confetti instead of blood.
Instant Revolver Ammo
Your revolver bullets load instantly.
Enemy defense bars do not exist.
All dead bodies fly around.
Every single hit can kill you.
1.5x faster finisher attacks.
1.5x faster counterattacks.
You pick up every weapon automatically while rolling.
Every hit electrocutes enemies.
All enemies turn against each other.
Two times more enemies spawn in Playground.
How to Unlock Perks and Bonus Tips
- To unlock perks for a certain level, you need to be 100% it. This only means that you need to be completing the 3 challenges, collect all the 10 gold teeth and get an S rank.
- Challenges cannot be completed with perks active but gold teeth and S rank can be done with a perk.
- Getting S rank on many levels can be made much easier using perks, particularly Infinite Ammo if you get your hands on a gun early, also Chef Special can be very useful on levels where there are lots of enemies with guns.
- Farming for gold teeth can also be made much easier using the Unbreakable Weapons perk.
- Getting the challenges and gold teeth can be done on the easiest difficulty (“Custom” difficulty can be made the easiest with health turned up to 200).
- On many levels, I found getting S rank to be easier on realistic difficulty (which adds a +100,000 score modifier) and Infinite Ammo (which negates it with a -100,000 score modifier).
- You cannot use perks on a level until you have completed it once. This is for each difficulty too, so if you complete it on normal then turn it up to realistic you will not be able to use perks until you have completed it on realistic.
- Something to be aware of using the Infinite Ammo perk, shooting normally does not use ammo but performing gun finishers do.