Minoria Coming to PS4, Xbox One, and Switch on September 10th
Developer Bombservice has officially announced the release date of the action-platformer game, Minoria, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
On a Twitter post posted earlier today, August 8th, Bombservice has revealed that Minoria is finally coming to consoles on September 10, 2020. Minoria was initially launched on PC via Steam and another distribution platform last year. On Steam, the game managed to a very positive response from the community.
3. Next, we finally have the release dates for the console versions of Minoria: September 10th! Mark that date on your calendars! (Illustration: @fiopico) pic.twitter.com/n0TqqUYhAP
— MOMODORA NEWS (@r_rdein) August 8, 2020
The story takes place during the fourth Witch War. It is a time of fanatical religious fervor. The Sacred Office, a powerful organization leading an Inquisition against heresy, purges the sinners who threaten humanity. Those responsible for conducting a mysterious ceremony that contradicts the rules of the Church are labeled “witches.”
Set forth with Sisters Semilla and Fran, missionaries in the Church’s service, on their journey to thwart the witches’ ceremony and protect the common-folk from heresy that endangers the status quo.
Minoria Key Features
- A powerful fantasy story inspired by the history of medieval Europe
- A unique visual aesthetic combining hand-painted 2D art with cel-shading
- Fluid controls encouraging careful engagement and patient play
- Offensive combat enabling players to crush enemies with a mix of swordplay and spells
- Defensive options including dodge-rolls and parries
- A leveling system that helps players adjust their character to their desired difficulty