Sony’s most anticipated baseball video game series for PS4 is coming on March 17th, but they are offering early access for players who pre-ordered MLB The Show 20.
As announced, players who already pre-ordered the game will be able to start playing MLB The Show 20 on March 13, 2020. However, early access is only limited for MLB The Show 20 Digital Deluxe, MVP Edition, and 15th Anniversary Edition owners. Servers to pre-download the game will be live starting on March 12th.
— MLB The Show (@MLBTheShow) March 10, 2020
MLB The Show 20 Pre-Order Bonuses
Apart from the early access and DLC bonus on each edition, Sony is also giving an additional 1 Gold Choice Pack for all editions, PlayStation Store exclusive: Javy Baes Flashback Card for MLB The Show 19 and 5,000 Stubs for MLB The Show 20, and GameStop exclusive: 1 Gear-Up Pack.
MLB The Show 20 is a PlayStation 4 exclusive game officially launching on March 17, 2020.
What others are Reading:
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.13 Patch for PS4 is Now Live
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.12 Patch Released, Franchise Issues Fixed
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.11 Patch Notes Released
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.10 Patch Notes Released, Bug Fixes and Improvements
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.09 Patch Notes Released for PS4