Developer SIE San Diego Studio has released the changelog for the latest MLB The Show 20 update 1.09 on PlayStation 4.
According to the official release notes, the new update which carries version 1.09 aims to fix gameplay issues such as players would just run over the ball without picking it up, a crucial moment for a game.
In addition, the new patch also includes stability and performance improvements. You can find the detailed changelog of the new MLB The Show 20 patch below.
MLB The Show 20 Update 1.09 Patch Notes
- Players would not catch or react to fly balls when moving into the ball marker
- Players would run over the ball without picking it up
- Performance and stability improvements
The new MLB The Show 20 update 1.09 will be available for download starting on Thursday, April 23, 2020, at 3:00 AM (PT).
What others are Reading:
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.13 Patch for PS4 is Now Live
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.12 Patch Released, Franchise Issues Fixed
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.11 Patch Notes Released
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.10 Patch Notes Released, Bug Fixes and Improvements
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.09 Patch Notes Released for PS4