Developer Gleamer Studio has rolled out the latest Settlement Survival update 0.84.211.831 and we have the full list of changes for you to read. The new patch brings some minor in-game adjustments and bug fixes that have been reported since the last update.
Unfortunately, the developer did not reveal the exact update file size for this patch. However, players can now download update 0.84.211.831 to get a better gaming experience. To learn more about this update, check out the complete release notes below.
Settlement Survival Update 0.84.211.831 Patch Notes
- Optimized movement of camera (can now drag the camera by holding right mouse button or arrow keys↑↓←→ on keyboard).
- Optimized operation on the workers of structure: now can increase or decrease worker number by +, – on keypad.
- Optimized resolution adaptation: now the topbar UI supports width or height adaptation.
- Default temperature is shown in Celsius degrees.
- Optimized the display of the scrolling effect of long text.
- Optimized the structure upgrade interface: the number of materials needed would show in red if it’s not enough for the structure upgrade.
- Adjusted the text box width about city health and happiness in topbar to 150%.
- Adjusted the maximum silver coin for trade from 999,999 to 9,999,999.
- Fixed the issue that in some case mountains will not show on the map.
- Fixed the issue that texture of window on URP mode is missing.
- Fixed the issue that earthquake is seldom triggered.