MLB The Show 20 Update 1.12 Patch Released, Franchise Issues Fixed
Developer SIE San Diego Studio has released the newest MLB The Show 20 update 1.12 addressing the franchise issues that have been appearing in the game.
According to the release notes, the new update will be rolled out on May 28th at exactly 3:00 AM (PT). The new patch is focused on the franchise issue where the roster would reset to the default live rosters after uploading to the cloud.
Apart from that, the new update 112 also includes some UI changes, stability, and overall performance improvements. To know more about this patch, make sure to check the full changelog below.
MLB The Show 20 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the roster would reset to the default live rosters after uploading to the cloud.
- “Out in Front” introduced as a new Contact Result classification in the feedback window when the timing is quite early on balls put in the air.
- Fixed an issue causing the Completed banner to disappear in multi-game moments.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Goals OSD to appear after every out in moments.
- Something HOME RUN OSD…
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect team abbreviations in loading screens.
- Various fixes and corrections made to the score bug OSD.
- Various corrections made to play by play and color commentary.
Source: MLB The Show 20