Terraria Update 1.3.5 Patch Notes, Terraria Version 1.19 (PS4 and Xbox One)
Today, Re-Logic has rolled out the newest Terraria update 1.3.5 (version 1.19) for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The new update brings new in-game contents, features, and some minor changes.
Apart from the contents and features, Terraria version 1.19 also includes overall stability and performance improvements. While players are still experiencing lots of issues in the game, at least the developer is doing their best to address these issues. You can check the full Terraria update changelog below.
Terraria Update 1.3.5 Patch Notes
- New content
- Added Leinfors’ and Arkhayla’s developer armor sets.
- Added Crystal Furniture.
- Added several items to fully flesh out various Furniture sets.
- Added several more platform types.
- Added Golden Chest and Trapped Golden Chest variant.
- New features
- Improved visuals of many different things.
- Added “James” as a name that could be given to the Clothier NPC as a nod to the famous Terraria Youtuber, ChippyGaming (James).
- New error messages for invalid housing.
- NPCs who are manually assigned to a room will have their successor attempt to move in when the original is killed.
- Dungeons in newly generated worlds now contain new furniture.
- Added most of the main menu’s settings to the in-game settings menu.
- Added UI Size Slider to the Settings Menu (results shown in sample images below).
- Bug fixes
- Title crashes when 4th split-screen is invoked.
- Title crashes for the host on the client joining the session.
- Trapped Crystal Chest has a wrong “hover over” image.
- Title crashes upon adding split-screen after modifying the zoom level.
- All “Hover Over” text has blue background boxes.
- Minimap is still present in-game and is graphically corrupt after disabling the map settings from the main menu.
- Order of Recipes for 1.3.5 items in Crafting Guide is not accurate.
- Graphical lines are displayed under the dropped copper coin.
- Tavernkeep NPC quotes for selecting Eternia Crystal fails to appear in the order.
- Damage count is not displayed for the secondary player in the split-screen session.
- The actuator design in the preview is inappropriate.
- Unable to trigger the second ability of certain staffs in build mode.
- Title crashes while exploring the bottom of the world using any wiring items.
- Informational stats are getting overlapped on Minimap after exiting a split-screen player from the session.
- The defender’s forge closes instantly when interacted from below.
- Trapped chests preview is displayed as normal chests in NPC shop inventory.
- Clothes art gets corrupted on re-entering the session after re-launch and changing the armor when the strange dye is applied.
- FPS drop is observed while increasing or decreasing the UI scale while in-game.
- Title crashes on exiting any session.
- UI elements don’t fit into the screen when the UI scale is set to its max percentage.
- Zoom slider does not update dynamically.
- Grand Design will not lay wires or actuators over sloped blocks.
- Title crashes on signing out the profile and selecting the character immediately on the character selection screen.
- The old one’s army has been defeated’ text is not localized in respective FIGS languages for the client.
- Old One’s Army Event music cuts in and out when too many sound effects are playing at once.
- The user is able to access the radial hot bar while in ghost.
- Guide Crafting slot is misaligned on interacting with guide NPC.
- World gets corrupted after signing out the profile being in a multiplayer session
- Items description text overlaps on the crafting recipes preview screen in Splitscreen
- The user is unable to mute other players except himself via player list.
Terraria is available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, mobile devices, and more.