Developer SIE San Diego Studio has rolled out the latest MLB The Show 20 update 1.08 on PlayStation 4.
According to the official release notes, the new update carries version 1.08 which aims to fix in-game issues such as online head-to-head issues, outfielders to miss catches, and more. Check out the full update details below.
MLB The Show 20 Update 1.08 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that would cause outfielders to miss catches when a user reached the catch region at the last possible moment.
- Fixed an issue causing homeruns to get sucked into an outfielders glove resulting in an out.
- Fixed an Online Head-to-Head issue where a user could get trapped in their pause menu until their pause timer ran out, resulting in a forfeit.
- Fixed an issue where an early steal of home would not count as a run on specific deep fly balls.
- Removed the “Baserunning Decisions” option from the in-game menu in Online Head-to-Head games, as all Online Head-to-Head games are manual by default.
- Users who lose connection in the Showdown front-end menu will no longer automatically fail the moment or showdown.
- Fixed various minor issues with Play-by-Play commentary.
- Various crash fixes.
MLB The Show 20 patch 1.08 is set to deploy on Friday, April 10, 2020, at 3:00 AM PT.
What others are Reading:
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.13 Patch for PS4 is Now Live
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.12 Patch Released, Franchise Issues Fixed
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.11 Patch Notes Released
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.10 Patch Notes Released, Bug Fixes and Improvements
- MLB The Show 20 Update 1.09 Patch Notes Released for PS4