Developer Triternion has rolled out the newest Mordhau patch #24 hotfix 3 and we have the full details of the update for you to read. The new patch seems to only bring some bug fixes and adjustments to the game.
Unfortunately, the developer did not reveal the total download file size for this new patch. However, Mordhau players can now download this new patch to have a better in-game experience. To learn more about this update, check out the complete release notes below.
MORDHAU Update #24 Hotfix 3 Patch Notes
- Fix attempt for loss of spectator controls/input on death which happened to some players and required reconnecting
- Fixed stuck spot on Cortile
- Fixed a Castello exploitable spot
- Fixed Gothic pauldrons not being masked correctly
- Horde: Poleaxe hammer mode now has chip damage
- Horde: Fixed a bot stuck spot on Camp rocks