Just a few hours after the release of MotoGP 20 update 1.05 on PS4, developer Milestone srl has released MotoGP 20 update 1.06.
The aim of the new update is to fix the career save issues that players have been encountering since the last update. In update 1.05, players have seen a huge improvement in MotoGP 20’s photo mode.
Apart from that, the latest update version 1.06 doesn’t bring any other changes in the game. You can check the detailed patch notes of MotoGP update 1.06 and 1.05 below.
MotoGP 20 Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Fixed career save issue
MotoGP 20 Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Photo mode: improved motion blur with more shutter speed options.
- Career mode: Development Tests fixed and improved.
- Career mode: Contracts Management improved (real/fictional teams).
- Showroom: MotoGP official riders presented with helmets off.
- Fixed Yamaha M1 2009 dashboard (custom rider).
- Fuel is now refilled upon leaving pits in practice and qualifying sessions.
- Fuel management: various fixes (estimated laps).
- Neural AI improvements: lap times consistency in practice and qualifying sessions.
- Autodrive in flying laps: fixed unwanted falls.
- Several Career Mode fixes and improvements.
- Several Online fixes and improvements.
- Track sponsor updates.
MotoGP 20 version 1.05 is now available for download on PS4.
What others are Reading:
- MotoGP 20 update 1.14 Patch Released, Full Breakdown Here
- MotoGP 20 Update Version 1.11 Released on PS4 – June 23rd Update
- MotoGP 20 Update for Stadia and Switch Released (June 2nd)
- MotoGP 20 Update 1.07 (PS4) and 22.214.171.124 (PC and XB1) Now Out
- MotoGP 20 Update 1.06 Quick Patch Released, Update 1.05 Patch Notes