TerraTech update 1.4.12 has just been deployed by developer Payload Studios and we got the complete patch notes for this update. The new patch brings in new features, new blocks, and some bug fixes.
You can find all the important details for this TerraTech patch 1.4.12 in the changelog below. PC players can now download this new patch, while the console update should also be rolled out in a few hours.
TerraTech Update 1.4.12 Patch Notes
Here is the complete changelog for this update. Unfortunately, the developer did not reveal the exact download file size for this update.
New Features and Blocks
- Reticule Research Window Panel
- Reticule Research Extended Window Panel
- Reticule Research Window Edge Panel
- Reticule Research Extended Window Edge Panel
- Reticule Research Window Corner Panel
- Reticule Research Single Bracket Window
- Reticule Research Duel Bracket Window
- Reticule Research Wall Panel A
- Reticule Research Wall Panel B
- Reticule Research Extended Wall Panel
- Reticule Research Wall Edge Panel
- Reticule Research Wall Corner Panel
- Reticule Research Bracketed Wall Panel
- Added more AI controlled Techs to menu screen
- Fixed a reported graphical issue with the displays on the autominers.
Translations have been updated for various languages including updated translations for our Chinese, Czech, French, and Japanese players.
- After players have uploaded a modded skin, block or corporation to Steam, TerraTech may not boot up. To remedy this players will have to restart Steam and the game should run normally.