Developer Milestone S.r.l. has released the newest update version 1.14 for the racing simulation game MotoGP 20.
The new MotoGP 20 update 1.14 has been rolled out today, August 19th, to bring the new content and address some of the issues in the game. As seen on the official release notes, this update adds MotoGP riders’ pictures and makes some minor AI balancing and adjustments.
MotoGP 20 patch 1.14 is now available for download on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. You can check the detailed changelog of this update below.
MotoGP 20 Update 1.14 Patch Notes
- Added MotoGP riders’ pictures.
- Updated liveries for Hublot Reale Avintia Racing team.
- Updates on Alex Marquez and Marc Marquez racing gear.
- Update on Jack Miller’s racing number.
- Updated Misano event sponsor.
- MotoGP AI levels rebalanced on some riders.
- Fix on race results for AI riders, no more losing positions.
- Fix on career mode stability.
What others are Reading:
- MotoGP 20 update 1.14 Patch Released, Full Breakdown Here
- MotoGP 20 Update Version 1.11 Released on PS4 – June 23rd Update
- MotoGP 20 Update for Stadia and Switch Released (June 2nd)
- MotoGP 20 Update 1.07 (PS4) and 184.108.40.206 (PC and XB1) Now Out
- MotoGP 20 Update 1.06 Quick Patch Released, Update 1.05 Patch Notes