TaleWorlds Entertainment has rolled out the newest Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord update 1.4.2 to the main Steam branch. Apart from the previous details released in the beta branch, it seems that the developer has added some more changes to improve the game.
One of the main highlights of the update is the fixing of the crashing issues related to kingdom strength calculation and annexation decisions by the AI. There are also some localization-related fixes. Apart from these, VAC banned players will be getting the new login error.
In case you missed the details of the previous update, feel free to check the official website of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. In the meantime, feel free to check the official changes in this new update.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.2 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash related to annexation decisions initiated by the AI.
- Fixed a crash related to kingdom strength calculations.
- Some localisation related fixes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented leave punishments from applying to parties.
- VAC banned players will now see a different login error.
- Fixed a possible cause of player names not being shown on Bannerlord friend list. Please report to us if you still encounter this issue.
- Bannerlord friend list will now be loaded upon login.
- Fixed a Captain mode bug that prevented additional armour perks from applying to AI troops.
Last month, TaleWorlds Entertainment has also addressed the crashing issues caused by a stillborn child. Now, it seems that they are still addressing more crashing issues in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.
What others are Reading:
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.5.7 Patch Notes Released
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.2 Now Available on Main Steam Branch
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.1 Main Branch Is Out
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update e1.3.1 and e1.4.0 Patch Released
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.0 Beta Branch Patch Now Live