Developer TaleWorlds Entertainment has released a new Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord update which carries the patch version 1.0.9. The new patch version 1.0.9 is now available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
According to the release notes, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord update 1.0.9 brings multiplayer changes, clan and party tweaks, and more. It also includes fixes to crash issues and other stability improvements. Below, you will find the detailed update changelog.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.0.9 Patch Notes
Multiplayer – Other
- Added a maximum limit to the number of characters a player can type in multiplayer chat (500 characters).
- Fixed a minor crash in the main storyline.
- Fixed a crash that occurred upon completion of the “Lord Needs Garrison Troops” quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred upon completion of the “Gang Leader Needs Weapons” quest.
- Fixed a problem with fading out agents without fading out their mounts. This especially affected quests and when you equipped your companions with mounts.
- VRAM leak fix for the Party screen.
- Fixed a bug that applied changes without deducting funds from the player when switching screens from the bottom left menu.
Clan and Party
- Lords and minor faction party leaders will now visit settlements to trade if they are carrying a lot of loot (especially after successful battles and raids).
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
- Ending a mercenary contract with a kingdom through dialogue will no longer result in a relationship loss.
Economy and Trade
- Fixed a bug where bartering items with lords that were staying in settlements was not possible.
- Made some economical management improvements to clan leaders’ finances over an extended period to try and reduce the chances of them becoming too rich or too poor.
Quests & Issues
- Sending the culprit from the “Family Feud” quest as an alternative solution to an issue is now blocked.
Conversations & Encounters
- Bandits will now surrender more easily if their opponent is vastly stronger than them.
- Simplified Chinese translation improvements.
The previous Mount and Blade 2 update 1.0.8 was released a few days ago. Players who will be getting some issues on this update are encouraged to report to the developer.
What others are Reading:
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.5.7 Patch Notes Released
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.2 Now Available on Main Steam Branch
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.1 Main Branch Is Out
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update e1.3.1 and e1.4.0 Patch Released
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.4.0 Beta Branch Patch Now Live