Forza Horizon 4 Update 1.415.400 Patch Released, Series 22 Contents and More
Developer Playground Games has rolled out the newest Forza Horizon 4 update 1.415.400 for PC and Xbox One.
As part of the Forza Horizon 4 Series 22, the developer released the patch 1.415.400 to address in-game bugs and issues in the game. While the main highlight of this update is to bring and introduce the new features and activities for Series 22, they also made several changes in the game.
New cars such as the classic 1999 Ford Racing Puma, 1991 Peugeot 205 Rallye, and more will be rallying in the horizon soon. To know more about the changes in this patch, you can check the full changelog below.
Forza Horizon 4 Update 1.415.400 Patch Notes
Horizon Promo Quickshot
Photo Mode now has a new ‘Promo Quickshot’ button, which allows you to add cars to your promo collection much faster. Press RB to quickly add new cars to your promo collection, without having to wait for the photo processing time. Note – this option is not available when using Effects Mode within Photo Mode.
Showcase Remix – Pillar of Autumn
A new remix of our Halo Showcase Experience, this time challenging you to drive the Warthog in an autumnal rainstorm. Have you got what it takes to outrun the Covenant once more, Chief? As per usual, you must have completed the regular showcase before the remixed version is unlocked.
Showcase Remix – Taxi for Takeoff
Isha’s Taxis takes on the Delta-Wing in this Series’ Showcase Remix. What happens when you put a jet up against a black cab with a Racing V12, and a terrifying power-weight ratio? We’re not entirely certain, but it’s sure to be spectacular!
- Fixed an issue with players being unable to switch Star Card flairs
- Fixed an issue with Forzathon Points being displayed incorrectly in Russian
- Fixed an issue with Tool Tip options disappearing when browsing liveries in the Creative Hub
- Fixed an issue with the 2005 Honda NSX-R which caused parts of the hood to clip through the dashboard in cockpit view
- Fixed an issue with the 2007 Formula Drift #117 599 GTB Fiorano where wheel screws were not being painted correctly
- Various stability improvements
- Xbox One – 1.415.400.0
- PC – 1.410.400.2