Earlier today, 2K Games has rolled out the newest NBA 2K20 update 1.14 to address some of the known issues in the game. As seen on the official release notes, the new patch is mainly focused on performance improvements.
It’s been a while since the developer released a major update. With the release of NBA 2K20 patch version 1.14, players should be expecting more in-game improvements. To know more about the update, you can read the changelog below.
NBA 2K20 Update 1.14 Patch Notes
- Added fixes for MyTEAM, MyCAREER, MyPLAYER.
- Addressed various NBA 2K20 crashing issues.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Framerate drop and freezing issues addressed.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Under the hood bug fixes.
Players can now download the latest NBA 2K20 update on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
What others are Reading:
- NBA 2K20 Update 1.14 Patch Released, Check Details Here
- NBA 2K20 Title Update 11 (Version 1.11) Now Available, Full Patch Notes Inside
- NBA 2K20 MyLeague Feature Faces Issues Due to Coronavirus
- 2K Games Rolled Out the 2nd NBA 2K20 Ratings Update
- NBA 2K20 Patch #8: MyCareer, PS4 Pro Improvement, and More