The latest update for NBA 2k22 was just recently released for the PC and console version of the game. However, since the release of the new update, many gamers have been experiencing NBA 2K22 error code 4B538E50.
But why are you getting the error code 4B538E50 in NBA 2K22? What does it mean and how can you fix it? In this article, we will show you how to resolve the 4B538E50 error in the game.
What is Error Code 4B538E50?
In NBA 2K22, error code 4B538E50 usually appears when you don’t have the latest version or date of the game. Since you have outdated game data, your game won’t be able to successfully communicate with the game server.
How to Fix NBA 2K22 Error Code 4B538E50?
There are few methods to fix this error and continue playing NBA 2K22. Here’s the list of how you can fix the error:
- Get the latest NBA 2k22 update.
- Resend and confirm account email confirmation.
- Make sure that you don’t have more than 5 accounts registered on your console.
- Temporarily disable or remove software blocking software that could restrict the connection between your PC and NBA 2k22’s server.
- Have enough space for the game, especially when you’re downloading an update.
- Sync your data with the server by simply choosing the “Play Now” option. This will trigger the system to check for any updates.
Learn more about this NBA 2K error here.