No Man’s Sky Update 2.42 Now Live on PC, Patch Details Here
Developer Hello Games has released a new update for No Man’s Sky for Windows PC which carries patch version 2.42.
Following the release of the new Exo Mech, the Minotaur, earlier this month, the developer has rolled out the No Man’s Sky patch 2.42 to address game issues and bugs.
According to the details, the update has fixed everything corning the new Exo Mech. In addition, there are some minor changes that have been implemented in the PC version of the game. For those who want to check the detailed changes, you can read the full changelog below.
No Man’s Sky Update 2.42 Patch Notes
- Fixed localised temperature text in the Minotaur cockpit.
- Fix to prevent oxygen from continuing to deplete if you enter the Minotaur while underwater.
- Fixed the restore terrain effect when in the Minotaur.
- Fixed Minotaur animations after summoning the Minotaur.
- Fix to show the Vignette & Scanlines option again on PC.
- Fixed NPC ships getting stuck at the space station entrance.
- Fixed a bug which was causing performance issues on PC.
- Removed duplicated decals from the Exocraft customizer.
- Fixed decals drawing incorrectly when in the Roamer cockpit.
- Fixed the red colour option when customising banners.
- Fixed a crash when scanning Frigates with the Visor.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when interacting.
No Man’s Sky Exo Mech update is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.