Developer and publisher Robot Entertainment has rolled out the September 16, 2021, update for Orcs Must Die 3. The new patch includes a lot of bug fixes and changes in the game.
Unfortunately, since the previous update, many players have been experiencing some in-game issues such as multiple crashes and disconnection issues while playing the game. Players have also been reported to opt out of posting scores to the leaderboard. With today’s Orcs Must Die 3 update, the developer is expecting fewer in-game issues.
Orcs Must Die 3 was officially released last July in 2021. Since its launch, Robot Entertainment has been continuously working hard to address the concerns of the players. Check out the release notes for this update below.
Orcs Must Die! 3 September Update Patch Notes
- Fixed a display issue within the Spellbook.
- Fixed multiple crash and disconnect issues.
- Egan and Cygnus no longer get stuck when using abilities.
- Endless Leaderboards will be wiped.
- Players can now opt-out of posting score to the leaderboard.
- Improved friend invite functionality.
- Improved games list functionality.
- Fixed issue where game would freeze when switching to certain weapons.
- Fixed War Scenario navigation issues causing large units to attack barricades.
- Archer Guardians now face their target when firing.
- Guardians now take the correct amount of damage from flyers.
- Fixed Scramble rift point and seed issues after client completed a coop run.
- Fixed issue where Scramble leaderboards would occasionally spin endlessly.
- Decoys can no longer be placed in War Machine slots.
- Improved navmesh pathing issues in all scenarios (walking above or in the ground).
- Gibs no longer visible when in Gore disabled.
- Fixed a variety of missing localization and text overrun issues.
- Removed resolution option in windowed full screen.
- General UI Polish.
- Gear upgrade indicator moved to improve readability.
- New Endless Map and Scramble indicator “!” now working properly.
- Fixed bug that caused electrocuted status effect to not always go off on death.
- Added visual to indicate electrified status effect trigger more clearly.
- Fire Fiend Overlord flame attack range increased.