Ubisoft Entertainment SA has released a new update for the action role-playing multiplayer game The Division 2.
Below are the full details of The Division 2 update 1.19 patch notes.
The Division 2 Update 1.19 Patch Notes
- We are temporarily disabling the ability to reset seasonal manhunts to prevent lost progression towards a manhunt. This is a temporary solution while we are working on a more permanent fix meant to release later in March. Once the final fix is implemented, we will reactive the ability to reset manhunts.
- Fixed a progression blocker where an NPC became stuck at the last stage in Castle Clinton.
- Fixed an issue that granted an incorrect number of Specialization Points per SHD level.
- Fixed an issue where blue quality items dropped from regular NPCs in the DZ regardless of player max level.
- Fixed an issue where players would gain multiple seasonal caches.
- Fixed an issue with seasonal cache rewards becoming contaminated if players leveled in the season whilst in the DZ.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from gaining seasonal XP from DZ activities.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would disappear at The Nest Control Point, halting progress at the “defend stage”.
- Fixed an issue that prevented completion of The Nest Control Point on challenging difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some NPCs to be stuck at spawn in various Control Points.
- Fixed some puzzle reset issues on all Hunter encounters.
- Fixed an issue causing Hunter encounters to give too many keys.
- If you received too many keys, you won’t receive new keys until your completed encounters match your amount of keys.
- UPDATED: Fixed an issue where players would become stuck in an infinite loading screen in the Dark Zone.
The Division 2 servers will be shut down during the maintenance period which lasts for 3 hours. Maintenance will begin on March 17th at 9:30 AM CET.