Phasmophobia update 0.4.1.1 is now rolling out, and we have the complete changelog for you to read. According to the official Phasmophobia 0.4.1.1 release notes, the newest update brings bug fixes in the Ouija Board, ghosts, snow weather effects, and more. In addition to this, update 0.4.1.1 for Phasmophobia also adds some in-game performance improvements.
Unfortunately, since the release of the previous update, players are experiencing several Phasmophobia issues. With today’s update, known bugs that have been reported are now fixed. As for the update file size, the developer didn’t disclose the details about it.
Check out the complete changelog for this Phasmophobia update below.
Phasmophobia Update 0.4.1.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where some Ouija Board sanity questions were taking away too much sanity
- Fixed a bug where the Ouija Board sanity questions would give a different answer for each player in multiplayer
- Fixed a bug where the ghost would not kill you if it saw you while checking your last location
- Fixed a bug where the snow weather effects were not working correctly
- Potential fix for the escape the ghost mission sometimes not completing
- Fixed a bug where player volumes were not always setting to the correct value after loading into a game
- Fixed a bug where you would get fingerprints photos on Campsite when there were no fingerprints
- Fixed a bug where the ghost could sometimes think non hosts were inside closets and kill them from far away
- Voice recognition phrases will now default to English if they have not been translated
Phasmophobia version 0.4.1.1 is now available for download on all supported platforms.