Developer IllFonic has just released the newest Predator Hunting Grounds update version 1.11 for PlayStation 4 and PC. The new update has been rolled out on Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
According to the release notes, the new update highlights the fixing of several bugs and issues in the game. The bug where certain weapon skins have been fixed, as well as the issue where characters in the main menu disappear. The new Predator: Hunting Grounds update 1.11 also addressed the crashing issues that players have been encountering in the customization menu.
Unlike the previous update, the latest update 1.11 download file size has an approximate size of 150 MB. Please note that the file size between the PS4 and PC are different. To know more about the new patch, check out the full changelog below.
Predator: Hunting Grounds Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where certain weapon skins would cause the equipped loadout to reset to default
- Fixed an issue where the characters in the main menu cinematic would sometimes not appear
- Fixed a crash that could occur while in the customization menu
What others are Reading:
- Predator: Hunting Grounds Update 2.16 – Custom Private Matches, Fireteam, and More
- Predator: Hunting Grounds Update 2.06 Patch Notes
- Predator Hunting Grounds Update 1.11 Patch Notes Released
- Predator: Hunting Grounds Update 1.06 Patch Released, Balancing and Adjustments
- Predator: Hunting Grounds Trophy List and Guide for PS4