This guide will be covering the basic tips and guide, especially for players who are just starting out in Princess & Conquest. So before you start your journey, here are our recommendations for you.
Princess & Conquest Beginner’s Tips and Tricks
- You lose all none equipped items, princesses and leftover swirlies at the end of a route, so keep that in mind before you finish a route. You can sidestep all of you items being taken from your inventory by using the Mystery Box you get from the mimic side quest. Basically, you use the box right before you finish a route and it puts all your most of your items in it and when you start again just open the box up again. Be warned though that using the box too early can break the game by taking quest items from your inventory.
- Combat can become annoying when you have to repeatedly kill groups of enemies, so get a dragon heir and load them up with swirlies and good gear. Combat is now a thing of the past as you easily cleave through everything.
- Don’t waste your time trying to find out what you are supposed to do by yourself, use the wiki to see, specifically the fandom one. The wiki on the official website lacks a lot of important information, but can sometimes have things not on the fandom wiki.
- You can adjust day length in settings to avoid just waiting for the day to pick up a new quest or wait for a specific time.
- You can obtain infinite swirlies by using family jewels and interacting with golem princess indefinitely, especially if you have a macro.
- Use ctrl to fly if you have a character that can; this is very to use full because it cuts down on travel time and allows you to skip the mountain pass.
- If you want a succubus companion just spam Testos-x night after night.
And that’s everything for this Princess & Conquest tips. Want more? Feel free to browse our website.