Rocket League update 2.04 has just been released by developer Psyonix and we have the full list of changes for you to read. This new patch for Rocket League brings a big change to one of the major features of the game. Read on to have a sneak peek at what’s new or changes in this update.
According to the release notes, Rocket League patch 2.04 removes the temporary removal of the voice chat feature in the game. The developer states some of the reasons why the feature has been removed and it highlights the overall gaming experience. Meanwhile, the update also brings some minor changes to the console version of the game. Check out the full changelog below.
Rocket League Update 2.04 Patch Notes
- We are temporarily removing voice chat.
- PlayStation 5 120 FPS Support
- Fixed a bug preventing 120 FPS support on the PS5
- Players on PS5 can now play at:
- 4K at 120 FPS without HDR
- 4K at 60 FPS with HDR
- To play at 120 FPS, compatible hardware (HDMI 2.1-capable 4K/120 Hz display, HDMI 2.1 cable) is required
- 120 FPS support also requires the appropriate video settings on your console. To change your Video Quality Settings on your PlayStation 5:
- Go to Settings from the PlayStation 5 Home Screen
- Select Screen and Video
- Select Video Output
- Set Enable 120 Hz Output to Automatic
- HDR is disabled in Rocket League when 120 Hz is enabled. Rocket League will output at 4K at 60 FPS with HDR if Enable 120 Hz Output is set to Off.