Rumbleverse is one of the newest brawler battle royale video games published by Epic Games. While every character that you can play in the game is unique, they all have one thing in common. All of them can equip perks that they can use as an advantage during battle. Here, we will be telling you everything about perks in Rumbleverse.
How Do Perks Work in Rumbleverse?
Just like in any other game, perks in Rumbleverse will give you additional skills apart from the normal attacks that you can perform. There are a total of 15 perks available in the game right now, and each one of them has different effects.
How to Get Perks in Rumbleverse?
To actually get some perks in Rumbleverse, you need to rumble some of the other players in the game. You only need to do damage to them, but if you manage to knock them out, you will receive an extra 200 points that will be added to your next perk.
Unlike other video games, you don’t select and equip perks before starting a match. Instead, you will get these perks as soon as the game starts. Furthermore, these perks are all chosen at random, so you don’t get to choose your own. Once you obtain a perk, it will remain with you until the end of the game.
How Many Perks Can You Get?
While there are 15 perks available in Rumbleverse right now, you can only get up to 10 perks throughout the round. This means that there are 5 perks that you cannot equip once you reach the maximum number of perks on your character.
Here’s the list of perks and effects in Rumbleverse:
- Aerodynamic – Bigger Explosions From Lower Altitude Elbows
- Ballistic – Perform a Ballistic Blow After Landing a Dropkick
- Bombastic – Hammer Fist Combo Ender Causes Explosion
- Brainbuster – Basic Vicious Attack Levels Up
- Meditative – Stand Still to Slowly Regenerate Health
- Nimble – Dodging Costs 50% Less Stamina
- Rabbit Foot – Long Jump Costs 40% Less Stamina
- Runner – Dashing Costs 40% Less Stamina
- Sadistic – Deal Damage to Heal Yourself 2%
- Satisfaction – Score an Elimination to Gain Energized and Healing
- Temper – Temporarily Deal 20% More Damage After Taking Damage
- The Burn – Restore 20% Health After Using a Protein Pod
- Weapon Master – Weapon Attacks Deal 30% More Damage
- Windfist – Getup Backfist Clears More Space
- Wooooo – Basic Attack and Charged Basic Attack Build More Superstar
Again, the perks that you’re about to get after reaching a certain amount of damage are random. Speaking of which, here’s the damage threshold that you need to get before getting another perk:
Now that you know about the basics of perks, get out there and show your rumble skills in the arena!