The three-year-old free-to-play fishing simulation game, Russian Fishing 4, has received the newest update for the game.
According to the release changelog, the new patch released on June 10, 2021, addressed some of the in-game issues that have been reported since the last update. In addition, the game developer also makes some adjustments with the language localization of the game, specifically for their Chinese fanbase. With the new update, players in China can now select the Chinese language.
For more details, here are the official release notes of the update:
- In personal statistics, the results of catching the largest fish for a particular type of rod were overwritten.
- In some cases, shadows disappeared on the Yama river.
- After installing some types of medals in the player’s house, reentry into the house was impossible.
- When changing the type of rig, it is now possible to save the installed components that are compatible with the new type of rig.
- Increased the likelihood of fish coming off for rigs with artificial bait when the fish is hooked while a rod is in a bank stick.
- The transition to a new version of the game’s graphics engine has been made.
- The Chinese language selection is now only available to players in the China region.