Developer SouthPAW Games has rolled out the newest Skul: The Hero Slayer update 1.1.1 earlier today, March 18, 2021. PC players will now be able to get this update by simply launching the game on Steam.
According to the official changelog, the new patch mainly highlights the release of bugs and text fixes in the game. To know more about this update, feel free to check the full changelog below.
Skul: The Hero Slayer Update 1.1.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed problem where the player randomly would get stuck in some of the maps.
- Fixed bug where the Voodoo Doll would not appear in the previous build.
- Fixed bug where some items would be duplicated even after disappearing and transforming.
- Rejuvenating Root
- Unknown Seed
- Elder Ent’s Gratitude
- Forbidden Sword
- Fixed problem where the Devil Berserker would cancel its [Demonization] with [Rage Tackle].
- Fixed problem where the number of killed bosses and adventurers would reset when the player dropped Stone of the Heir and Medal Box.
- Fixed some text that was not displayed properly in Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- Changed the icon in the Pop-up UI when the player purchases items from the Grave Robber.