Street Fighter 5 Update 3.04 Patch Notes (Version 05.051)
Capcom has rolled out the newest Street Fighter 5 update 3.04 on October 13, 2020. The new update addressed some of the bugs and issues in the game.
In case you’re not aware, the Street Fighter V servers have been maintained earlier today due to the implementation of this new patch. As seen in the official release notes, this is the title update version 05.051.
This new patch officially introduced the new costumes for Rashid, Akuma, Seth, and Zeku. These are the SFL 2020 NASR Costume Pack and SFL 2020 UYU Costume Pack. As mentioned above, the update also brings some changes and adjustments in Street Fighter 5. Feel free to check the details below.
Street Fighter 5 Update 3.04 Patch Notes
- New costumes
- SFL 2020 NASR Costume Pack (Rashid, Akuma, Zeku)
- SFL 2020 UYU Costume Pack (Rashid, Akuma, Seth)
- As of the 2/19/2020 update, the game lag would be synced during matches. Steps have been taken to mitigate one-sided rollback, but if the connection between both players is unstable, synchronization during temporary network delays could result in frequent pauses during matches.One-sided rollback will be permitted during temporary fluctuations in network connections, and other adjustments have been made to further prevent pauses when the game is attempting to sync.
- Before: Changed to check opponent’s ping every second instead of an average ping over 8 seconds.
- After: Rolled back the change so that the average ping over 8 seconds is calculated instead of checking ping every second.
- Lag could occur immediately after the start of a match, so matches are now synched from the beginning of the round call to minimize early lag.
- Reduced the processing load during the battle.
- Battle Lounge spectators can now tell if the match they are going to spectate is a P2P or relay connection.