Developer and publisher Dotemu has released the latest patch for Streets of Rage 4. It’s been a week since the game launched on all platforms and it seems that the creator has been listening to the reports by many players.
The main highlight of the update is to fix the crashing issues of Streets of Rage 4 on PC. The new update also includes bug fixes and random crashing when selecting random arena in battle mode.
Apart from that, Streets of Rage 4 patch 2 also includes game stability, quality of life, and performance improvements. You can find the detailed changelog below.
Streets of Rage 4 Patch 2 Changelog
- Bug fixes and addition of new messages in case of access denied for writing save data.
- Fixed rare crash issue when activating a star move while another player access to the retro stage.
- Fixed issue with “perfect” achievement which couldn’t be unlocked if the character takes a hit with 0 damages.
- Fixed rare crash when selecting “random arena” in Battle mode.
Streets of Rage 4 is available on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch.
What others are Reading:
- Streets of Rage 4 Patch 2 Now Live, Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Streets of Rage 4 Trophy List and Guide for PS4
- Streets of Rage 4 Crack Download Status, Is there a Streets of Rage 4 Crack?
- Streets of Rage 4 Achievement List and Guide for Xbox One
- Streets of Rage 4 System Requirements – Minimum and Recommended