This guide will be covering the steps on how you can get the 100% achievements in SuchArt: Creative Space. If you’re one of the players planning to obtain all SuchArt: Creative Space achievements, this guide is exclusively made for you.
SuchArt: Creative Space Achievement Guide
To make things easier, I have categorized each achievement.
Camera Related Achievements
A perfect shot, really – Take your first photo
- Pretty easy, walk over to the table with the camera and pick it up. Use the activate button and take a photo which will take a screenshot as well.
It wasn’t me, I swear! – Break an electronic device
- Take the camera and put it into one of the water buckets. You’ll know if you did it right if a popping noise goes off and the screen on the camera has some static on it. You don’t have to do it with the camera, but it leads to the next achievement.
Who needs filters – Take a picture with a broken camera
- Take the camera that you put into the water and take a picture with it. It will have a distorted effect on it with nice colors.
Gift Related Achievements
I got you! – Get your hands on the gift
There is a gift on top of the ledge behind the spray cans and individual color tubes dispenser. You need to enter the other room with the conveyor belts and pull the lift inside right next to the ledge. Use the buttons when on the lift to get to the present and open it up to get a purple star ball.
A painting for a gift – Get your first gift reward
- There are some jobs that will pay you with a gift instead of credits. In my playthrough, there was 2 of them and they can be retrieved from the conveyor belt. You push one of the buttons on the electronic screen next to the conveyors and it will bring the present out.
Spending Related Achievements
Even better than exposure – Earn over 2000 credits through commissions and the marketplace
- I recommend doing this achievement first before the rest as if done out of order will take more time to do this one. You need to get 2000 credits in the game which will be by commissions and putting art on the market place as you will not get enough money from the commissions to achieve it.
- The fastest way is to put art on the marketplace between the commissions. Keep in mind the canvases all cost money except for the ones already in the room when you first start the game. Also depending on how much money you want for a piece will determine how long you will have to wait for it. setting the small canvas printer to the smallest size and selling them for 50 credits is a strategy I used to build up a lot as you can have as many paintings on the marketplace as you want. I sold one that had the smallest dot of paint on it for 50 credits as well.
So, it can blow up – Make a spray can blow up
- Go to the computer with the mail on it and hit the back arrow in the top left, then click the shopping bag icon with BABA app on the front of it or the BABA ZONE. Scroll down to the blowtorch labelled “Small Portable Torch Cooking Do-It-Yourself Multifunction” for 500 Credits and buy it.
- It will take 4 in-game hours for the torch to arrive. When it does, go to the conveyors and push the button for it to come into the condo. Take it into your inventory and go to the spray-can dispenser taking whichever color you want.
- Place the spray-can onto the table’s edge and get as close as possible, like the picture below. Activate the blowtorch and the spray-can should change orange due to the heat then explode. Paint splatters everywhere in the room and makes a really cool effect on canvases.
I have no limit – Paint on an unconventional canvas
- Go back to the shop, in the home tab buy the item “Sliced Stone Perfect Slice Beautiful Real Stone For Floor or Wall Decoration” for 80 credits. Go to the conveyor again and bring the stone to the small canvas hook by the computer. Paint on it with whatever designs you want and send it into a commission or onto the marketplace. it will trigger the achievement.
Shopaholic – Buy a least 15 items from the shop
- This one is last so you make sure to buy the 2 items listed in the above achievements. You need to buy another 13 items from the shop and at this point if you only went for the 2,000 credits, you should have at least 1,420 credits left. Go into the shop and buy a lot of cheap items until you hit the 15 purchased items. I bought 13 of the “Spoon” for 20 credits as it was the cheapest item. Took no time at all.
One should follow their instincts – You really wanted to do that, didn’t you?
- If you used all the paint colors already, take one of the pallets and fill it with colors with the machine to the right of the spray-can dispenser. On a blank canvas, take the pallet and shove the paint side onto the canvas spreading the paint everywhere. Personally, I love making art this way as it makes such a cool effect.
That’s a lot of paint – Paint 1km of strokes with your brushes
- This will take some time but if you paint all the commissions and take extra paintings to the marketplace, you will get it in no time. I got this 20-30 minutes in and that includes me messing around.
Brushes are overrated anyway – Throw a full bucket of paint
- This one is tedious, pour out the water in one of the two buckets. Take the individual color tubes and fill the empty bucket with paint all the way until it hits the top. The color tubes all have 3 squirts until they are empty and it takes 10 full tubes to fill the bucket. Take the now full bucket into your inventory and click the use button while facing one of the canvases.
So, am I real artist now? – Complete a total of 10 commissions
- Complete all 10 of the commissions. Honestly I don’t think it matters what you draw or how much paint you use, but I tried to get it kinda close to the prompt. Some ask you to make certain shapes, characters, or use a specific color of the paint. Keep doing the commissions until you get the email that you will see in the image below.
And that’s everything for this achievement guide for SuchArt: Creative Space. Did we miss something? If yes, feel free to leave a comment below.