The Coma 2 Vicious Sisters Achievement Walkthrough Guide
A detailed achievement guide and walkthrough to get you your 100% as quickly and effortlessly as possible. Step by step instructions.
- Estimated difficulty: 3.5/10.
- Estimated 100% time: ~10-15 hours.
- Offline/online achievements: 35 offline / 0 online.
- Number of playthroughs: 2.
- Glitched achievements: None.
- Missable Achievements: Many. Each one will be marked below.
Complete the game, making sure to craft every necessary item and find all notes.
Play through the game once to get familiar with the areas and what to do to progress. During this step also be sure to craft every single defensive item. If you don’t craft these you will permanently lose a health bar per area making the game slightly harder to explore. While going through also be sure to grab every note and misc. achievement so you don’t have to with reduced HP.
If you don’t want to do 2 full playthroughs be sure to make a save just before crafting the Taser so you don’t need to replay the school or the police station, and another just before grabbing the 3rd ritual item in the Gymnasium.
Replay the game without crafting any defensive items. Now replay the game without crafting the taser, caltrops, etc. Every time you leave an area you will permanently lose a health bar. If you made a save to get both endings you will only need to play as far as the Gymnasium.
Tips and Tricks
- Try not to sprint too much and conserve stamina. This will be especially useful when you need to hide from or dodge enemies. There will also be times where you need to run from monsters and you don’t want to get caught with your pants down.
- The only items I ever really needed were stamina items. I usually had 2 of them and 2 healing, as it’s very easy to dodge enemies in this game.
- Whenever Song (or any other “boss” enemy) spawns in, they will give off a sound alert of them walking. Step into a side room, or if you get caught, lose line of sight then enter a hiding spot.
- Every single threat can be sprinted past or dodged. Bosses will require a dodge.
- Save often, especially when going for I’m Invincible!. There were about 3 or 4 times where I got caught off guard and insta-killed.
- This one isn’t as useful, considering how many matches you can find, but you can prolong a single match for a very long time by activating one in front of a container you want to unlock, opening it, then quickly pressing F to pull out your lighter.
Started the game.
This will unlock after the intro cutscene.
Heart of Darkness
Entered The Coma.
This will unlock after entering the old storage room.
What sharp teeth you have!
This will unlock after starting the generator in the Underground Storage.
Escaped Sehwa High.
This will unlock after escaping Sehwa High for the first time.
Met Yaesol in the security room.
This will unlock after gaining access to the Security Room in the police station.
Escaped from the Police Office.
This will unlock after escaping the police station for the first time.
I’ve come to bargain!
This will unlock after signing the Dokkaebi’s papers.
On the Mend
This will unlock after giving Yaesol the antidote.
Saved by the Bell
Solved Da-hyun’s 1st mission.
This will unlock after gaining access to the Biology Lab.
Found the Spectral Incense
Missable: After acquiring the T-Money Card from school, head back to the Butcher shop in Dokkaebi Market and inspect Jang-Mi’s body.
Ticket to Ride
Escaped from Songreung Station.
This will unlock after turning off the station alarm and boarding the train.
The Ghost Vigilantes
Met all Ghost Vigilantes.
This will unlock after meeting Minsu in the hospital.
Solved Da-hyun’s 2nd mission.
This will unlock after gaining access to the Director’s Office in the hospital.
What’s Up, Doc?
Escaped from Sehwa hospital.
This will unlock after calling Chance to free you from the hospital.
Romancing the Stone
Found the Blood Ruby.
Missable: If you collected the Incense from Jang-Mi’s body before escaping the hospital, Chance will give this to you after he frees you. If you didn’t, you will first need to collect the incense from Minsu (read The Exorcist achievement for more info) then exit through the front door of the Gymnasium before talking to Yaesol at the end.
Solved Da-hyun’s 3rd mission.
This will unlock after giving the letter to Myung-gil.
IMPORTANT: Do not interact with the door Myung-gil was blocking just yet. This is your final chance to clean up anything you need to. Please review any other achievement you may need before proceeding.
Found the Holy Water of Separation.
Missable: A Wight Burrow can be found in Classroom 1. After crawling through, a shade will tell you about the order to go through the next series of doors. Ignore what he says and go through the 5th door from the left (to the direct right of the hardware shade). You should be in a room with the little girl shade. From there, enter the 3rd door from the left (direct left of the station master shade) to end up in a room with the Subway lady. From her position, enter the 7th door from the left (2nd to last) and you’ll end up back at the hospital. Interact with Minsu’s corpse.
Sanctified the Moon Incense.
If you’ve found the Incense, the Ruby, and the Holy Water you can talk to Yaesol after interacting with the door Myung-gil was blocking. Doing so will have you sanctify the blade. Note that in doing so, you will not be able to earn The Great Sacrifice ending.
Entered the inner gymnasium.
Once you’re ready, open the door Myung-gil was blocking.
Ghost Vigilante Rising
Unlocked Ending A
The Great Sacrifice
Unlocked Ending B
Ending A will unlock when you complete the game after purifying the Moon Incense. Ending B will unlock after completing the game without purifying it.
Talked to Ms. Song.
MIssable: After the fiasco in the school cafeteria, you’ll have to go to Ms. Song’s class. When you enter, talk to her before sitting down at your desk.
Denizens of the Dark
Talked to a Noteman.
The earliest you can earn this is your first visit to the police station. After finding the Chief’s Security Pass, head down to the first floor and unlock the Armory. Go inside and talk to the Shade cop.
I Prefer it Well-Done
Used the Taser.
Missable: After talking to the Shade in the police station Armory, you will learn about crafting items. You will need to craft the Taser before going through the cell block and heading down to the Parking Lot. You can find the Grip on the left wall of the Armory, and the Lithium Magazine is in the 2F Criminal Investigation Room. To get the 3rd part, you’ll need to locate the Officer’s Badge and trade it to the Shade. To find this you’ll first need to gain access to the 1F Bathroom. From here, climb down to the basement and enter the doorway on the left to reach the 2nd level of the basement. The badge is in the Evidence Storage room. Once you have all 3 parts, interact with the table and complete the minigame to craft the Taser. Finally, head down to the Parking Lot and watch the following cutscene.
It’s a Trap!
Used the Caltrops.
Missable: After gaining access to the Underground Hallway you’ll eventually emerge from the Hardware Store on the left side of the 4th row of shops. Head left and you’ll spot a black cat slip through an open doorway. Go inside, enter the right door, and talk to the Shade scribbling something down. Say you recognize him from a hardware store and he’ll teach you how to make the Caltrops. Head back into the Hardware Store and go right of the workbench to find the Box of Nails as well as a note on how to craft the Caltrops on a desk nearby. For the Mouse Trap, head back to the Woohyeok Bakery to find it near the leftmost wall. The Fishing Line can be found to the very left of the Youngmee Seafood store. Go back to the hardware worker shade and trade the Mouse Trap out, then craft the Caltrops at the workbench in the Hardware Store. Finally, locate the key to exit the area and head to the door with the exclamation mark on the map. Once you watch the cutscene the achievement will unlock.
Entered the Headmaster’s office.
Found the Urban Utility Backpack.
Missable: After finding the Crowbar in the Songreung Subway Station’s Janitor Room, head all the way back to the High School. Once there, go to the 2F Headmaster’s Office and unbarricade the door. Step inside and locate the backpack on the chair to the right of the room.
Used the Gas Mask.
Missable: After repairing the fuse in the Subway Generator Room, head back to the person in the bathroom stall and talk to them before turning off the alarm in the Control Center. They will tell you how to craft a Gasmask. The Coffee Filters can be found in the Convenience Store and the Plastic Bottle can be found in Exit 2 in the same area you found the Toilet Paper. The Lipstick can be found on the right side of the Janitor Room (you’ll need at least 1 Spectral Match). Take the Lipstick back to the person in the stall and trade it for the Surgical Mask. Finally, craft the mask at the Generator Room. Deactivate the alarm in the Control Center and head to the Platform to board the train.
RC Car Driver
Used the Mobile Decoy.
Missable: You will need to craft the RC car before entering room 501 in The Ward. After gaining access to The Ward section of the hospital, enter the Daycare and talk to the girl on the left. Introduce yourself, then exhaust her dialogue to learn about the RC Car. The Blood Pack can be found in the 3F Operating Room (you’ll need at least 1 Spectral Match). You can get to the 3rd floor by going into the 2F Men’s Bathroom in The Ward section. The AA Batteries can be found in the 1F Convenience Store in the Medical Center section. The Teddy Bear is found in Room 101 of the Funeral Hall section (you’ll need at least 1 Spectral Match). Finally, take the Teddy back to the girl to get the RC Car and craft the Mobile Decoy in the same room. Now continue through the game until you’re tasked with entering room 501 and talking to Minsu. Watch the following cutscene and the achievement is yours.
Surviving the Fallout
Found Youngho’s secret bunker.
Missable: As soon as you arrive in the Gymnasium, there’s a bit of prep work to do for a secret room in the Hospital. You’ve likely activated a few switches throughout the game with no idea of what they’re controlling (especially if you’ve been following the collectible guide). There’s 10 of them needed to access a secret bunker.
Sehwa High School
- Go to the 2F Teacher’s Lounge and locate the Class Password List, then unlock room 3-1 to find the switch.
- After finding the Crowbar in the Subway, go back to the police station and unbarricade the Deputy Director’s Office. Inside is an Updated Class Password List. Head back to the school and enter room 3-4. On the left side is a window you can crawl through to reach a bathroom with the switch.
Songreung Police Office
- After finding the Crowbar, head back to the station and open the 2F Interrogation Room. The switch is inside.
- After finding the Crowbar, open the Deputy Director’s Office. The switch is inside.
- Inside the Vegetable Shop.
- Inside the storage room of the Underground Hallway.
Songreung Subway Station
- Inside the Men’s Bathroom.
- (Medical Center) Inside the 3F Men’s Bathroom.
- (The Ward) Inside the 3F Operating Room. You can access the 3rd floor by going to the 2F Men’s Bathroom. Enter the Operating Room, then go left and enter the 2nd part of it. The switch is to the left.
Sehwa High Gymnasium
- The moment you step foot in the Gymnasium, open the first door you see (to the Generator Room). The switch is to your right.
After activating all 10 switches, head to the room pictured below to find a portal back to the market. From here, go to the Subway Platform. About halfway through will be a new portal back to the hospital. Do you remember that blood covered door with a bunch of lights above it near the start of this area? Go there. Once inside, read every note, then exit.
Gymnasium portal location
Hospital bunker location
Tis But a Scratch
Took 1 permanent damage.
I’ve Had Worse
Took 2 permanent damage.
Just a Flesh Wound
Took 3 permanent damage.
Took 4 permanent damage.
In order to earn these achievements you need to escape key areas without crafting their respective defense item. These include the Taser in the police station, the Caltrops in the Dokkaebi Market, the Gasmask in the subway, and finally the RC Car in the hospital. After each area you will permanently lose a health bar and must do all 4 in a single run. Note that going for I’m Invincible! will have you completing the Gymnasium with only 1 bar of health. It doesn’t make the game any harder in my opinion, but I should point it out.
The Shade Story
Collected all Torn Pages.
There are 61 notes scattered across the game.
Sehwa High School I (5)
- After waking up in The Coma, exit the old storage room and go to the cafeteria at the far left side of the hall. Once inside, continue to the left to find the note near the back.
- From the last note, leave the cafeteria and make your way over to the middle staircase. Go down to the 2nd floor and go right. The note is at the end of the hall.
- Now head to the restroom located down the far left side of the hall. The note is inside.
- Navigate your way down the left side of the 1F hallway (there will be walls of gore blocking certain sections) and look near the door to the School Lobby.
- Head to the Underground Storage room and enter the 2nd area. The note is jus before the generator.
Songreung Police Office I (7)
- After entering the police office, head right to the locked Security Room. The note is a few steps beyond the door.
- From the last note, head to the stairwell on the right and go up to the 2nd floor. Head left and enter the Interrogation Room. The note is on the far left wall.
- After meeting Yaesol for the first time, head up the the 3rd floor and look to the right most wall of the hallway.
- Now head to the 3F Officer Lodging room. The note will be directly above a Clawing Shadow.
- Eventually you’ll unlock the 1F Restroom and climb down into the basement. Take the left door into the 2nd floor of the basement and head into the Evidence Storage room to find this note.
- After unlocking the B1F prison hall, enter Cell D.
- Finally, head down to the B2F Parking Lot to find this note about halfway through.
Dokkaebi Market I (11)
- After meeting Jang-Mi for the first time, enter the Trader’s Market and go up the staircase to your right. Move left down the hall to spot the note on the floor.
- Move up to the next aisle of shops and enter the laundromat to find the note.
- From the last note, head next door to the Vegetable Shop and look above a duffle bag.
- From the last note, exit the store and go a bit further left. Enter the next staircase you come across, then enter the door on the right side of the hall. The note is inside.
- Exit the previous store and head right this time. Go all the way until you reach the doorway to the Clothing Market. The note is inside.
- Exit the store and head up to the next row of shops. Go all the way to the left and enter the Woohyeok Bakery to find this note.
- Head up to the 4th and final row of shops to find this note outside the Butcher.
- A bit further to the right of the Butcher is the Dokkaebi Apothecary. Don’t enter here just yet. Instead, keep going right and take the first staircase you see up. Enter the door on your left to find this note in the Market Services Office here.
- After finding the key hidden behind the vending machine, enter the doorway to the Underground Hallway. Go left and enter the first door you spot to find the note.
- Continue on until you exit the Hardware Store on the left side of the 4th row of shops (the opposite side of the vine wall). Head left and you’ll eventually spot a black cat that slips through an open doorway. Go inside, enter the right door, and walk past the Shade to find the note.
- After returning to the Dokkaebi with the Grimsing you’ll have to sign a paper. Afterwards, look on the left side of his shop.
Sehwa High School II (5)
- After using the Wight Burrow to travel back to school, take a few steps to your right to spot the note.
- Head down to the 2nd floor and enter the Principle’s Office. The note is to the left.
- After finding the Computer Lab key in the Staff Office, head up to it on the 4th floor. Go all the way right and enter the 2nd room to find the note.
- Head down to the 1st floor and unlock the Medical Center. You can find the note inside near the beds.
- After gaining access to the Biology Lab, head all the way to the right to spot the note on the chalkboard.
Songreung Subway Station (10)
- As soon as you enter the station for the first time you’ll spot this note a few feet away.
- Go down the first escalator and make a right. Enter the first door you spot to find yourself in the Convenience Store. The note is on one of the shelves.
- Exit the shop and continue right. Take the next escalator you see going up to find the note a few feet away.
- Head down the previous escalator and continue right to find another escalator going down. You’ll spot the note on the side of the escalator guard rail.
- After filling your money card and using it on the turnstile, you’ll find yourself on the Platform. Head left a bit to find the note on a notice board.
- After using the AHU Facility Card to open the A.H.U. room you can find this note on the leftmost wall, just past the carbon dioxide tanks.
- Unlock the Control Center and look on the desk to your immediate right as you enter.
- From the last note, continue right and exit through the door near the save location. Head right and enter the Janitor Room. The note is on the corkboard. Also be sure to grab the Crowbar while you’re here!
- Using the Crowbar, break open the Staff Lodging to find the note at the foot of the bed.
- The final note for the area can be found after you unlock the Generator Room. Head inside and walk all the way to the left wall.
Songreung Police Office II (3)
- Before escaping the Subway, we’re going to do a bit of backtracking now. Head back to the police station and unbarricade the right side of the 2F Interrogation Room. The note is inside.
- From the last note, exit the room and go left. Unbarricade the bathroom to find the note near the urinals.
- Finally, head up the 3F Deputy Director’s Office to find the note near the right of the room.
Sehwa Hospital (10)
- (Medical Center) After entering the Hospital, make your way to the B1F Food Court hallway and go to the right. You’ll find it on the floor near an escalator.
- (Medical Center) Found inside the 2F Doctor’s Office II.
- (Medical Center) From the last note, exit the office and continue right as far as you can go. Enter the 2F Women’s Bathroom to find the note.
- (Medical Center) Inside the 3F File Room.
- (Funeral Hall) Found on the right side of the 1F Chapel. You need to come here for the Holy Water.
- (Funeral Hall) From the last note, go down the staircase and enter room B101.
- (The Ward) Go the 2F Men’s Bathroom and climb up to the 3rd floor. From there, head over to the Operating Room. Once inside, go left to find a door that leads to the 2nd part of this room. The note is inside next to a switch.
- (The Ward) Inside the Pharmacy. You need to come here to talk to Minsu.
- (The Ward) After accessing the elevator and riding it to the 4th floor, go left and enter room 403. It’ll be just past the bed.
- From the previous note, exit the room and take the right staircase up to floor 5. Enter room 503 to find the final note of the area.
Sehwa High Gymnasium (10)
- This not can be found on the path that connects the Gymnasium to the main school building.
- From the previous note, enter the Staffroom Ruins hall of the main building and walk a few feet left past the staircase.
- From the previous note, enter the doorway to your immediate left. Keep walking left and you’ll spot it on a chalkboard.
- Exit the previous room and continue left to spot the next note a few feet away.
- Exit the previous room and go upstairs. Enter Classroom 2 to find the note a few feet away from the bag containing a few key items.
- Go next door to Classroom 1 to find the note directly above a Clawing Shadow.
- A Wight Burrow can be found in Classroom 1. After crawling through, a shade will tell you about the order to go through the next series of doors. Ignore what he says and go through the 5th door from the left (to the direct right of the hardware shade). You should be in a room with the little girl shade. Go left and you’ll spot the note next to another shade.
- From the last note, enter the 3rd door from the left (direct left of the station master shade) to end up in a room with the Subway lady. From her position, enter the 7th door from the left (2nd to last) and you’ll end up back at the hospital. The note is to the right of Minsu’s corpse.
- Exit back out into the hallway and continue left to spot the note between the staircase and a telescope.
- Continue through the game until you’ve received the Moon Incense. From there, go back to the path that connects the gym to the main building to find the final note above one of the Clawing Shadows.
This walkthrough will only cover events to move the story forward and assumes you have the basic capability of exploring on your own. Refer to the specific achievement sections if you need more info on them.
Sehwa High School I
- As soon as you take control of Mina, leave the room and enter the Women’s Bathroom to your left.
- After talking to Da-hyun, go down to the 3rd floor and enter the cafeteria to the left of the stairs. Inside, interact with the red vending machine and buy an Ohana Bar. Head back to the front of the room.
- Head back up to your classroom on the 4th floor and sit at your desk.
- After the cutscene run to your left and interact with the telescope, then interact with the book in the middle of the room.
- After waking up, leave the room and run all the way left to the cafeteria. Once inside, go all the way to the left wall and interact with the doors to find them locked.
- Search the counter just past the save location to find the Staff Keycard.
- From there, head to the middle stairwell on the 3rd floor and go down. Then, head to the left stairwell on the 2nd floor and go down. Finally, make your way over to the 1F Security Office.
- Interact with the corpse inside to find the Underground Parking Lot Keycard.
- Exit the door and go down the left staircase, then interact with the left door to find it locked.
- Go through the right door now and proceed to the 2nd area. On your right will be a generator you can activate.
- After getting ambushed by Song, follow the prompts before making a dash through the parking lot.
Songreung Police Office I
- After getting dropped off, move right and talk to Seho, then enter the building.
- Move right to notice someone is watching the camera, then move a bit further and interact with the security room door.
- Move up to the left side of the 2nd floor and enter the Meeting Room to find an Officer’s Keycard on the bookshelf inside.
- Head back down to the Security Room and go inside. Talk to the woman on the floor.
- Start making your way up to the 3rd floor and you’ll be ambushed. After hiding, leave the room and run all the way left to the Chief’s Office.
- Read the journal on the desk and run back to the Staff Gym. On the far right side is a duffel bag with the Chief’s Security Pass inside. Take this back to Yaesol.
- Leave the room, then run left and read the note on the stairwell that goes down. Head up to the 3F Officer Lodging to find the Engineer’s Key.
- Head back down to the 1st floor via the left staircase and enter the Men’s Bathroom. On the left side is a wall you can climb.
- Interact with the corpse, then crawl through the hole next to him. Make your way through the cell block and go through the destroyed gate.
- Go down the final staircase. After the cutscene run right to leave the area.
Dokkaebi Market + Songreung Police Office II
- After your phone call, talk to the construction worker and ask about the door. Go through said door.
- Move left to meet Jang-Mi. After talking with her, continue left and transfer up to the next row of shops.
- Continue to make your way up to the 4th and final row of shops, then enter the Dokkaebi Apothecary. Talk to the shopkeeper and ask for a “Plasmatonic”.
- Leave the shop and head down the 3rd row of shops. Enter Grandmother’s Rice Cakes and go into the basement. Interact with the large door, then read the note on the board.
- Go outside the shop and take a few steps to your right (directly between the door and the vending machine) to find a secret interaction. Doing so will net you a key to the door in the basement.
- As soon as you grab the key you will be ambushed. Lose your pursuer, then head back to the door and go through.
- Once in the Underground Hallway, go all the wat left and make your way through the Hardware Store. Now back outside, run all the way left to the Herbalist to find the Grimseng on the counter.
- Now head all the way back to the Dokkaebi’s shop and hand him the item. After the cutscene step outside and talk to Jang-Mi.
- Follow her into the Butcher and get ready to run. After you’ve lost your pursuer, talk to the construction worker near the door that lead us to the market.
- Now run left and take the staircase next to Hyunho’s Seafood to reach the Hana Construction Office. Inside is the Construction Site Key.
- Go up to the 2nd row of shops and run all the way right to the door with a symbol of stairs going up. Use the key on the door.
- After the cutscene run left to head back to the station and deliver the antidote to Yaesol. She’ll then tell you you need to find your T-Money card to access the subway.
- Head out of the front entrance and try to return to the school, then call Yaesol.
- Head back inside and climb down the 1F Men’s Bathroom again. This time, go through the door on your left. On your left side you’ll notice a sparkle. Light a match and burn open the container to find the Spectral Balm.
- Head up to the 2nd floor using the right side stairs and enter the Criminal Investigation Office. Inside you’ll spot your first Wight Burrow. Crawl through.
Sehwa High School II
- After your call with Chance move right and talk to Da-hyun.
- Head down to the 1F Biology Lab and interact with the door, then head to the 2F Staff Office.
- About halfway through is a sticky note. Read it. Also be sure to grab the Computer Lab Key from the far right side of the same room.
- Head to the 2F Teacher’s Lounge. On the couch inside is another note to read. Also grab the Class Password List from the same room.
- Now go up to and enter room 3-3 to find yet another note, then head to the 4F Computer Lab.
- Enter the 2nd room on the right side and read all the notes on the screen, then go back to the first room to grab the Biology Lab Key from the desk.
- Head down to the 1F Biology Lab for a cutscene, then go to the right of the room to talk to Da-hyun and get your T-Money Card.
- As soon as you leave the room you’ll be ambushed by Song. Break line of sight and find a spot to hide to lose her.
- Now head back to Study Room I on the 4th floor to return to the station. From there, return to the Dokkaebi Market from the parking lot and continue on to the Subway.
Songreung Subway Station
- After entering the subway, head right and descend the only available escalator. Continue to the right and go down another escalator. Go right once more and you should notice a guard standing by a turnstile.
- Use your T-Money Card on the turnstile, then talk to the station master.
- Go up the escalator and you’ll spot a bathroom door slam shut. Go inside, read the note, and knock on the stall.
- Exit the bathroom and go up the escalator to your immediate left (to Exit 2). The Toilet Paper is near the vine wall. Give it to the person in the stall to get the 1,000 Won Bill.
- Head back to where the station master is and use the bill on the machine to his left to fill your card, then use it on the turnstile.
- After arriving on the platform, head all the way left to find a guard carrying an AHU Facility Card.
- Head up the next 2 escalators to the A.H.U room and locate the Station Attendant’s Keycard.
- With that in hand, exit the room and go down the left escalator. Unlock the room with the alarm going off and look at the panel to the left of the room.
- Exit out of the rightmost door and interact with the Generator Room door. Then, head right and enter the Janitor Room to find the Crowbar.
- Go back to the Platform and read the signboard on the far right side of the room, then go back and unlock the Generator Room. Interact with the circuit board and flip the center, left, right switches in that order.
- If you’re going for all craftables, refer to the Always Prepared achievement in the Misc. section. If not, head to the Control Center, flip off the switch, then go to the Platform.
- After entering the Hospital, walk right past a blood covered door with lights above it. Enter the doorway and take the escalator you immediately spot. Continue walking right until you come to a smashed in info desk.
- After the phone call, continue all the way to the right and enter the Emergency Room. Inspect the door on the right side, then talk to the surgeon.
- Head upstairs to the X-Ray Room and grab the X-ray Images.
- Head back to the surgeon and hang up the pictures in this order: 4, 3, 2, 1.
- After helping the surgeon, make your way through the next hall and enter the Chapel. Grab the Holy Water of Separation from the floor.
- Now head back to floor 2 of the Medical Center, head all the way to the left and unlock the door to The Ward.
- Head all the way to the left and go down to the 1st floor, then go all the way right and enter the Pharmacy. Talk to Minsu.
- Afterwards, head back to the Medical Center section of the map and interact with the Director’s Office door.
- Go down to the 2nd floor and interact with the door to Doctor’s Office I.
- Next, head up to the 3F File Room and interact with the filing cabinets to find a note on Da-hyun, then go next door to the Director’s Office. Grab the Hospital Director’s Staff Card from the coat.
- If you’re going for all craftables, refer to the RC Car Driver achievement now. If not, keep reading.
- Head back to the 2nd floor of The Ward and ride the central elevator up to the 4th floor.
- Go right and move up to the 5th floor, then enter room 501. Interact with the clipboard on the bed, then talk to Minsu.
- After a series of cutscenes you’ll be locked in a room. Make a call to Chance and he’ll come free you.
Sehwa High Gymnasium
- After arriving at the Gymnasium, progress through the linear path until Mina mentions a door that can take her to the main building. Take this door and follow the path to the next section. Go up the staircase and enter the 2nd door on your left (Classroom 2) to trigger a cutscene.
- Afterwards, head right and open the school bag for a couple of key items.
- Exit the room and go to the far left end of the hall to find a staircase down. Go down again and enter the door sealed with a bunch of talismans.
- You’ll now need to go through a very long hall that Song is patrolling. Wait until she passes behind you before moving to the next spot. Also be ready for a lot of QTEs.
- Once you enter the next room Song will begin smashing through the door. Light a match and walk between the last bookshelf and the doll on the floor to spot a secret interaction.
- After the following cutscene, exit through the door Song was trying to smash down for another cutscene, then head back to the Gymnasium to have a chat with Da-hyun.
- Enter the Gym and head back to the Girl’s Shower Room near the start of the zone. Interact with the only locked locker, then exit.
- Head back to the door that takes you to the path between buildings, but don’t enter there. instead, go through the door to the left of it and locate the Women’s Bathroom. Inside is a bag with Da-hyun’s Locker Password.
- Go back and open the locker, then speak with Da-hyun.
- Head back to Myung-gil and give him the letter.
IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING LEFT TO CLEAN UP, DO NOT TOUCH THE DOOR HE WAS BLOCKING. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. IF YOU’RE GOING FOR BOTH ENDINGS IN ONE PLAYTHROUGH, MAKE A SEPERATE SAVE NOW.
- This is where you will decide what ending you’re going for. If you want the Ghost Vigilante Rising ending, you must find the 3 key items needed to sanctify the Moon Incense. Please refer to the Aromatherapy, Romancing the Stone, The Exorcist, and Purification Ritual achievements for more info.
- If you’re going for The Great Sacrifice ending, ignore all 3 items.
- After interacting with the door, talk to Yaesol.
- Enter the door for a cutscene. Afterwards, sprint to the right and go upstairs.
- Once upstairs you’ll have to dodge past Vicious Sister and proceed to the 3rd floor and immediately hide to lose Vicious Sister.
- Leave the hiding spot and interact with the vine heart on the 3rd floor.
- Go back down to the 2nd floor and interact with the fire axe case to the right of the stairs.
- Go up to the 4th floor and search the desk to the left of the guitar case to find an Emergency Hammer.
- Using the hammer, smash open the fire axe case, then run back to the 3rd floor to get ambushed.
- Break line of sight and hide again to lose Vicious Sister, then use the axe to crack open the vine heart. Once inside, pop eyes 2, 3, and 6 (from left to right).
- Finally, sprint back down to Youngho to end the game.