TOGETHER BnB Update 3.3 Patch Notes Details
Developer and publisher AURORA Games has just released the latest Together BnB update 3.3. Players can now download this new patch on Steam to experience the new features and changes in the game.
According to the details, update 3.3 of Together BNB has improved some physics systems of the game. Also, the patch brings several bug fixes and under the hood performance upgrades. To learn more about this new update, check out the full release notes of the patch below.
TOGETHER BnB Update 3.3 Patch Notes
- Corrected and improved the physics system when cooking.
- Modify the Gas stove model size to avoid collisions.
- Fixed some information not being displayed when ingredients are in pots.
- Fixed the bug of entering cooking mode when holding a gun.
- Corrected how knives and seasonings are projected.
- Fixed a bug where food could not be delivered on the trolley.
- Fixed Isabelle’s shop UI in the upper right corner.
- Fixed liquid errors on plates and pot.
- Fixed out of focus after borsch task.
- Fixed a bug where Emily’s Borscht task could be completed by inviting other NPC.
- Fixed the dialogue after inviting NPCs to dinner.
- Fixed untranslated text in the plot.
- Fixed UI text.
- Fixed the position of the car after using teleport.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Esc when the instruction manual was displayed after acquiring the pistol.
- Fixed pressing “No” not working during basketball instructions.
- Fixed the error caused by pressing the space key when calling and texting mode.
- Fixed wrong text.
- Fixed some bugs after SMS mode.
- Fixed the display effect of task props in the scene.
- Fixed the bug that when the Firework Launcher was taken and saved, and then reloaded, another Firework Launcher appeared.
- Fixed removing the location on the map of the firework launcher after setting it up.
- Replace kitchen items.
- Replace scene objects.
- Change mission items.
- Added Nana kimono after fireworks task.