Diablo II: Resurrected Update 11.5 Patch Notes for PC and Consoles
Developer and publisher Blizzard Entertainment is now rolling out the latest Diablo II: Resurrected update 11.5 for PC and consoles. According to the official release notes, the new update addressed several in-game bug issues and minor adjustments in the game. In addition, the developer also adds Diablo II: Resurrected performance improvements.
Unfortunately, the developer did not reveal the exact updated download file size. However, you can check the complete changelog of this new patch below.
Diablo II: Resurrected Update 11.5 Patch Notes
- Updated the game client to be able to scale the rate at which players can join and create games based on server capacity
- Added in-game messaging to communicate how much time is left before a player can join or create another game
- Added join/create game rate refunding so that if a player joins a game that is full, in addition to other cases, they will now be able to immediately try to join another game rather than being limited
- Fixed a crash caused by the Amazon when using Arctic Blast
- Fixed crashes that could occur when a user quits the game
- Fixed crashes relating to exiting the queue to play offline
- Fixed crash that could occur when fighting Baal
- Fixed crash that could occur when playing in legacy mode for extended periods of time
- Fixed performance issue while playing in legacy mode in Furnace of Pain
- Fixed an issue where Friend Lists wouldn’t show player location information correctly
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Game Settings’ tab label would show as blank in non-English languages
- Miscellaneous localization string updates
The PC patch is version 2.2.7 build 66878, while the console update is version 2.1.7.