This guide will be covering the details on how you can obtain the two secret swords in Valheim. These secret swords are called the Dyrnwyn which features has a fire effect and Cheat Sword which has 10k damage.
Be careful, you may lose interest in the game. It is recommended to use it only after completing the game.
Dyrnwyn and Cheat Sword Characteristics
How to Get the Sword
As of the moment, there is no honest opportunity to craft or obtain these swords. But it is still possible to become the owner of such swords. We’ll have to resort to console commands.
Steps that you need to do:
- Open the console with the F5 key.
- Activate the cheat mode by entering the command imacheater and pressing Enter.
- Let’s spawn the sword we need:
- For the Dyrnwyn sword, enter the spawn SwordIronFire 1 command
- For the Cheat sword command spawn SwordCheat 1
- Deactivate the cheat mode by entering the imacheater command and pressing Enter.
The Fate of Swords
If everything is very clear with the cheat sword, under no circumstances will it be crafted and added for entertainment, or testing, by the developers, of any aspects of the game.
And what about the fiery sword? The sword has a level of pumping, like other ordinary swords, and also has its own cost:
- x2 Fine wood
- x20 Flametal
- x20 Surtling core
- x3 Leather scraps