vivid/stasis – Story Mode Starter’s Guide
The unlock conditions + passwords are in one neat little spot. Spoiler warning, obviously.
In order to progress past episode 6, certain requirements have to be met in Rhythm Play first. The requirements are different depending on what difficulty you’re playing on.
Note: Only chapter 1 songs count toward these
- Opening: Get A rank or better and 200+ combo on 3 different songs on Opening difficulty
- Middle: Get AA rank or better and 350+ combo on 4 different songs on Middle difficulty
- Finale: Get S rank or better and 500+ combo on 5 different songs on Finale difficulty
- Encore: Get SS rank or better and 750+ combo on 5 different songs on Finale difficulty
Passwords: After that’s done, there are two passwords you have to put in to actually start the stage:
- The first password is UNIFORM011
- The second password is RECRUDESCENT
You can technically put these in whenever, but the game won’t accept them until the previous requirements are done.
This guide about vivid/stasis was written by Funguy161. You can visit the original publication from this link. If you have any concern about this guide, please don't hesitate to reach us here.