Along with the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 announcement, Infinity Ward has rolled out the newest Call of Duty: Warzone Season 3. The new patch carries the latest Warzone update version 1.02 which brings new contents, features, and bug fixes for the new season.
The new update for the third season in Call of Duty: Warzone can be downloaded on all platforms. Speaking of the Season 3, the new update brings new operators, weapons, maps, and more in Modern Warfare.
Meanwhile, Warzone is getting a new mode called Quad mode. In addition, expect to see new weapons and more content popping out on the island. You can check the full update changelog of Warzone Season 3 below.
Call of Duty: Warzone Season 3 Update 1.02 Patch Notes
- We now tell you how far away you are from your teammates while in a match.
- Fix for the gas mask animation interrupting and blocking players from deploying their parachute.
- Various exploit fixes.
- Fix for a bug where players were unable to revive teammates after getting .interrupted during the initial revive animation.
- Fixed a bug where players could be killed by vehicles without being near the player.
- Fixed an issue that could display the incorrect rank on screen after the player’s game application had been suspended and reopened.
- Fixed an issue where deploying a Recon Drone would use the VO lines for a Personal Radar. That VO was also heard by all players on the map. This has been fixed.
- Fix for a bug where players could become invincible if they become downed while switching seats in a Tac Rover.
- While spectating a player in the Gulag, the option to redeploy your teammate would appear on the screen, even though they cannot be redeployed. This has been fixed.
- If a player spectates the winning team of a BR match, the After-Action Report will display the winning team’s score in the scoreboard tab. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where placing a Shield Turret on a teammate could kill them.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t swap out the M13 for any other weapon in the Plunder tutorial.
- Fix for players unable to self-revive in Solos.
- Increased price of Loadout Drop within the Buy Station to $10,000.
- Removed Blood Splatter and Screen Shake when being punched in the Gulag waiting area.
- Removed Loss Column from BR Leaderboard and replaced with Top 10s.
- Fixed issue with final circles occurring out of bounds or in undesirable areas.
- Fixed issue with Armor plates and Killstreaks being unusable under certain conditions.
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability.
What others are Reading:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Season 4 Week 6 Challenge List
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Season 4 Week 5 Challenge List
- How to Get Yegor Chilled Out Skin in Modern Warfare and Warzone for Free
- Buffed and Nerfed Weapons in Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone Update 1.21
- Modern Warfare and Warzone Update 1.21 Patch Notes Revealed