Developer Funcom has released a new update for the survival video game Conan Exiles. The new Conan Exiles update 1.58 has been rolled out today to address some known bugs and other issues in the game. Check out the detailed changes in the patch notes below.
Conan Exiles Update 1.58 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue which would cause increased CPU utilization.
- Fixed an out of memory issue on dedicated servers.
- Addressed a number of server crashes.
- Increased security measures against server flooding.
- Fixed an exploit that would cause a server to crash under specific circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where followers would refuse to attack under specific circumstances.
- Thralls would randomly enter a space-time continuum paradox upon teleporting which would render them unable to move when commanded. We fixed this with science.
- Fixed an issue where followers would die of falling damage
- Adjusted collision on horses and rhinos to avoid them bumping the player when on follow. We’re working on a better solution for these and other pets.
- Fixed some issues with building textures.
- Fixed a LOD issue that would cause NPCs and wildlife to move “choppy” at lower distances than intended.