CS:GO Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Released, Gameplay and Map Tweaks
Valve Corporation has rolled out the newest Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update 188.8.131.52 which carries the CS:GO game version 1100. The new update has been released on Monday, May 4, 2020, to address several issues and game balancing.
According to the changelog, minor changes have been implemented to the gameplay such as the addition of feed icon for blind shooter. Several changes have also been added in UI and maps. Apart from these, it also includes bug fixes, stability, and performance improvements. To know more about patch 184.108.40.206, check out the detailed changelog below.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Update 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
- Added kill feed icons for blind shooter, kills through smoke, and no scope sniper kills; all kill feed icons feature the bullet on the same line.
- When spawn immunity time is set to a negative value then spawning players will not have immunity even during warmup period.
- Fully disabled player immunity in 1v1 Wingman warmup period arenas, and added logic to clear blood decals for each encounter.
- sv_pure servers will now kick clients that have loaded asset files into game memory from files not present on game server filesystem.
- Fixed showing observed player crosshair in the editor menu.
- Fixed strings on crosshair import dialog being truncated in some languages.
- Fixed crosshair codes storing incorrect values for values out of range.
- Updated third person pose for G3SG1, and taught Terrorists a better way to hold AUG in the buy menu.
- To welcome the sunny weather outside, switched main menu movie scenery to Nuke.
- Added ability to purchase coupon items from Steam Store.
- In-game blog will now render in Greek if game interface is set to Greek language.
- Fixed prediction errors occurring sometimes when crouch-walking or in noclip mode as listen server host.
- Enabled animation blending for chickens.
- Updated several agent voice lines for Perfect World version of the game.
- Optimized textures for separatists player models.
- Several stability fixes.
- Tweaked ambient color light to make it bluer
- Made bombsite A plant zone bigger
- Fixed bombstuck spots on A bombsite pillars
- Removed bamboo fence near CT upper on A bombsite
- Added bamboo fence near T main on A upper, moving the gap closer to the tank
- Added bamboo fence near big rock on A upper to cut direct line of sight from CT upper to T main entrance
- Added light source on lazy river tunnel near CT spawn
- Added bamboo fence on the back of CT main entrance to A bombsite for better visibility
- Tweaked textures in lazy river tunnel and connector to make them more vibrant
- Added light source on B upper
- Tweaked lazy river texture to make it brighter
- Added cover for T’s on middle
- Removed a head peek angle from CT mid to A bombsite
- Fixed pixel boost on B bombsite
- Made main lights on B bombsite brighter
- Fixed see through stairs near CT spawn
- Fixed wooden door on B being bangable
- Added bamboo fence near tank on B bombsite
- Removed water from lazy river at CT spawn
- Tweaked sky box to be less purple
- Added bambo fences in high traffic areas for better player model contrast
- Removed foliage models in some places
- Updated radar image
- Added 1v1 warmup arena for Wingman mode
CS:GO update 18.104.22.168 is now available to download on your systems.