With the current big sales happening over Steam right now, some of the hottest console games have also received a price cut on Amazon. If you’re a fan who wants to experience the newest games in the market, now is the time to grab these games to save some bucks.
Two of the most downloaded games that were released this year just received a huge discount. From Software’s Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and Capcom’s Devil May Cry 5 Remake is currently on 25% discount.
Apart from these games, Mortal Kombat 11 and The Division 2 also received a price cut. If you want to grab any of these games right now, you will receive a 17% discount.
But we’re not yet done about this crazy game deals. You can also snatch the 35% discount for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Resident Evil 2 Remake and Metro Exodus. With this discount, you can save up $20. Make sure to check the links below for the discounted game deals:
- Devil May Cry 5: PS4 | Xbox One – was $59.99, now just $44.99
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: PS4 | Xbox One – was $59.99, now just $44.99
- Mortal Kombat 11: PS4 | Xbox One | Switch – was $59.99, now just $49.95
- The Division 2: PS4 | Xbox One – was $59.99, now just $49.99
- Metro Exodus: PS4 | Xbox One – was $59.99, now just $39.20
- Resident Evil 2: PS4 | Xbox One – was $59.99, now just $39.23