Bandai Namco has rolled out the newest Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot update 1.12 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
The latest Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot patch has been rolled out today, June 17th, to address the bugs and issues in the game. In addition, the update also brings new data for Tao Pai Pai’s Pillar, random playback feature, and additional information and details to the title screen.
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Added data for Tao Pai Pai’s Pillar
- Added a random playback feature for BGM tracks
- Added information about available additional content to the title screen
- Adjusted the animation for Goku’s Dragon Fist Super Attack
- Made other adjustments
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC.
What others are Reading:
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Update 1.21 Patch Released on July 21
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Update 1.12 Patch Notes Released
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Update 1.06 Now Available, Full Patch Notes Here
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Sold More Than 2 Million Copies Worldwide
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot PC Crack Status: Is DBZ Kakarot Already Been Cracked?