Portal Dungeon, the popular dungeon crawling game, has just released its latest update, version 0.98867. This update includes several bug fixes and changes, including a new style for the level selection page, the addition of hints, and an increase in the number of initial spawned monsters.
Some of the notable changes in this update include a reduction in the chance that the engineer’s summons will trigger item effects, a change to the boss of the sixth stage to prevent it from knocking away summoned objects, and the addition of a pause interval on the altar upgrade page. Players will also now be punished for not reaching the next level within the time limit by having their income (experience and money) halved.
Overall, this update for Portal Dungeon brings a host of bug fixes and changes to the game. If you’re a fan of Portal Dungeon, be sure to check out version 0.98867 and see all it has to offer.
Portal Dungeon Patch 0.98867 Notes
- The level selection page has been changed to a style that does not require dragging.
- Add hints.
- Reduce the chance that the engineer’s summons will trigger the item’s effect.
- The boss of the sixth stage will not knock away summoned objects now.
- Mouse is now restricted to move within the game window.
- Fixed [Earthworm] spawning from wrong position.
- Elite Mission: The number of elite monsters to kill has been adjusted to 15.
- The number of initial spawned monsters has now been increased.
- Players will now be punished by halving their income (experience, money) because they have not reached the next level after exceeding the time limit.
- Now on the altar upgrade page, there will be a pause interval during the upgrade by long pressing the button, and MAX will be displayed when the level is full.
- The extra purple coin increase based on the number of people is now cancelled.
- Items given by boss rewards now don’t spawn in portals.