Following the server maintenance yesterday, Battlestate Games has rolled out the new Escape from Tarkov Update 0.12.4.6675 aimed to stabilize the game performance.
The new update carries patch version 0.12.4.6675 which is now available on PC in all regions. To get the latest Escape from Tarkov patch, players need to download the update through the game launcher.
In the previous update, the developer has fixed some major crashes and game freeze during combat. It also includes the partial interface update for 4:3 screens which have been reported before. Now, the new version is more on game stability improvements. You can check the update changelog below.
Escape from Tarkov Update 0.12.4.6675 Patch Notes
- Technical update aimed to improve game stability
Below is the patch that has been implemented yesterday.
Escape from Tarkov Update 0.12.4.6617 Patch Notes
- Fixed some causes for the main freezes during combat
- Various bugs causing minor freezes and stuttering have been fixed
- Fixed a bug where ammo was visually being spent in the hideout’s shooting range (and related bugs)
- Fixed a bug of the ability to get to the Lab during nighttime
- Partial interface layout fixes for 4:3 screens. The screen layout for selecting the location and group lobby got affected
- Fixed a bug that occurred when trying to buy mods for a weapon preset
- Various technical changes