Developer Square Enix has released the newest Final Fantasy XIV update 9.11. The new Final Fantasy XIV patch 5.57 brings a lot of bug fixes, in-game balancing, and minor adjustments in the game.
The new patch is now available for download on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC. In the previous update, the developer has added the details about the Shadowbringers story. And at the same time, we also got to see more bug fixes.
Anyway, here is the full changelog of this new update.
Final Fantasy XIV Update 9.11 Patch Notes
- An issue on the Bozjan southern front wherein the NPC’s that appeared during the duel “Beast of Man” did not display correctly.
- An issue in Zadnor wherein the NPC Yamatsumi the Harbinger did not display correctly during certain skirmishes.
- An issue in Zadnor wherein the NPC’s that appeared during the duel “Taking the Lyon’s Share” did not display correctly.
- An issue when undertaking the duty the Weapon’s Refrain (Ultimate) where players were not incapacitated when touching the edge of the battlefield.
- An issue when using the Flower Shower emote wherein the effects did not display when used by female Elezen, female Roegadyn, and Hrothgar under certain conditions.
An issue when riding the deinonychus mount wherein emotes did not function properly when used.
- An issue wherein music and sound effects did not play when entering or undertaking certain duties. (PlayStation 5)
- Minor text issues have been addressed.
For the battle system and game system changes, please follow this link.