Forza Horizon 4 Update 1.409 (Series 21) Patch Notes, Here’s What’s New
Developer Playground Games has rolled out the official patch notes for the upcoming Forza Horizon 4 Series 21 update. The new Forza Horizon 4 series with update version 1.409 brings new cars and more contents in the game.
While the main highlights of the update are the addition of new cars, the update also added new features called Horizon Promo. In addition, update 1.409 also addressed some of the known bugs in the game. Check the full update changelog below.
Forza Horizon 4 Update 1.409 Patch Notes
- PC: 1.409.350.2
- Xbox One: 1.409.350.0
Horizon Promo returns by popular demand in Series 21 for Forza Horizon 4. Buy the Sunflower Meadows house in Ambleside to unlock Horizon Promo and photograph your way to exclusive cars and other rewards! If you’ve already bought this house, you’ll find Horizon Promo already unlocked and ready to go!
Two new cars are part of the newly-added Horizon Promo Influence thread:
- The 2018 Ferrari Portofino, unlocked at level 6, for photographing 100 unique cars.
- The 2018 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 by Gunther Werks, unlocked at level 11, for photographing 200 unique cars.
The Car Collection has been updated to include Horizon Promo, and given a makeover, allowing you to track how many of your cars you have photographed, and which you still need to collect. As more cars are added to the game, they will become available to photograph too, so keep an eye on your car collection!
The following have been removed from Eliminator thanks to your votes. There will be no more wins for this brave list of cars:
- Level 2: Hillman Imp
- Level 3: Unimog
- Level 4: Mercedes G 63 6×6
- Level 5: Hummer H1 Alpha Open Top
- Level 6: Bentley Bentayga
- Level 7: Bentley Continental
- Level 8: Ford M-Sport Fiesta RS
- Level 9: Funco Motorsports F9
- Level 10: Isha’s Taxi
Showcase Remix – Nine and Three Quarters
It’s your chance to race a Ford Anglia against the Flying Scotsman once again. Even though it can’t actually fly, you’ll still need to get in some good jumps and jostle with the iconic train on a run in toward Edinburgh!
Showcase Remix – Forest Sprite
What happens when you cram a turbocharged inline-4 motorbike engine into a tiny car and tune it to go really fast off-road? Find out in this returning Showcase Remix, featuring the 1958 Austin-Healey Sprite Mk1 versus the Horizon Motocross Team in autumn.
Showcase Remix – Assault on the Control Room
Our remix of the Halo Experience Showcase returns! Don’t miss this opportunity to re-run the UNSC Fleetcom training exercise in winter, as it counts towards your Star Card progress as a Racing Superstar!
Showcase Remix – Night Flight
Relive those 80s synth vibes by racing a jet-black plane, in a jet-black Lamborghini on a warm summer’s night! Be sure to complete the regular version of The Delta-Wing Showcase first to unlock the remix, and make progress towards your Showman Star Card.
- Extended the time information is visible in The Eliminator’s elimination feed
- Fixed an issue where the VIP Reward pop-up would be displayed for some users every time the game is started
- Fixed an issue where the engine audio of the Napier Railton was much louder in 4th gear
- Removed unnecessary lights on the dashboard of 2015 Volvo V60 Polestar in cockpit cam
- Fixed the visibly bouncing Car hood on the 2005 Honda NSX-R when in hood cam
- Fixed the visibly bouncing Car hood on the 1995 Ferrari F50 when in cockpit cam
- Fixed an issue with the “Performante” logo disappearing from the door of the 2018 Lamborghini Huracán Performante when opening them of viewing the car in explode mode
- Fixed an issue where the air vent from an aftermarket hood would float in explode mode when viewing the 2013 Ford Shelby GT500