Hide Or Die Update 1.0.2 Patch Released, Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements
Developer and publisher VecFour Digital has released the newest Hide or Die update 1.0.2 aiming to address several in-game bugs and issues.
According to the changelog, the latest Hide or Die patch 1.0.2 will be fixing the issues regarding the item and swapping to create infinite items, stuck while being rescued, and more.
In addition, the new update will bring a game balancing. Some of the changes done are the stitches, ban lam area of effect, melee range reduced, and many more. Apart from that, it also includes stability and performance improvements. To know more about this update, you can check the detailed release notes below.
Hide or Die Update 1.0.2 Patch Notes
- More collision blockers in the levels to prevent survivors from getting into spots we don’t want them
- Fixed deploying item and swapping to create infinite items
- Getting stuck while being rescued
- Description updates in loadout items
- Prevent lucky draw from activating on swapping and limit item inventory to 2 maximum
- Ban slam area of effect reduced
- Stitches slightly slowed down
- Prevent hunter selection in the pre-game screen when there are 7 seconds or less in the match countdown. This is done to allow people to see what loadout the hunter has and prevents players from switching hunters at the last second to hide their loadouts
- Melee range reduced as it was extending a bit too far and catching survivors already in the full super sprint