Zero Hour update 9.1.5 has just been rolled out by developer M7 Productions. The new patch carries some minor changes and additional purchasable items in the game.
As seen on the release notes of the update, patch 9.1.5 adds new wristwatches in Zero Hour. These new watches are now available in the in-game store. Meanwhile, the update also addressed some of the known bugs in the game such as glitches in Terror House and Residential House.
Unfortunately, the developer did not reveal the total download file size of the game. Zero Hour patch 9.1.5 is now available for download on all supported platforms. Check out the full changelog below.
Zero Hour Update 9.1.5 Patch Notes
- Added “Karmakut” Content Creator watch
- Added New purchasable watch
- Fixed AS Val muzzle VFX correction
- Fixed Terror House toilet window not blocking throwables during Prep Phase
- Fixed Residential House toilet window not blocking throwables during Prep Phase
- Fixed Hotel Trouble fire hose collider missing
- Fixed being able to switch weapons during the rappel transition
- Fixed Cafe Fourteen balcony vault to rappel missing in the third floor
- Fixed Server Browser slider color issue