Lady Lottie is one of the bosses in Temtem that players need to defeat. You need to face her in two different battles to get the rewards. Lady Lottie is usually using mental and wind types which means you can use metal and wind-resistant types. In this guide, we will let you know all of Lady Lottie’s Temtem lineup and how to counter them.
Lady Lottie Battle #1
The first match with Lady Lottie will be at the top of the Windward Fort, which will be part of the second battle. We highly recommend finishing the battle as soon as possible without taking too much damage. Below is the Temtem that Lady Lottie prepared for the first battle.
- Kalabyss (Lvl. 18) – Weak against Electric and Wind
- Hocus (Lvl. 18) – Weak against Electric, Digital, and Crystal
- Barnshe (Lvl. 15) – Weak against Digital, Crystal, and Electric
- Pigepic (Lvl. 16) – Weak against Electric
- Loali (Lvl. 16) – Weak against Fire and Toxic
We recommend using Ganki, Saku, and Loali with a level higher than Level 18.
Lady Lottie Battle #2
The second battle will be held at Narwhal after the 3rd Dogo. Here is her line-up for this match.
- Kalabyss (Lvl. 34) – Weak against Electric and Wind
- Pocus (Lvl. 32) – Weak against Electric, Digital, and Crystal
- Barnshe (Lvl. 35) – Weak against Digital, Crystal, and Electric
- Raican (Lvl. 35) – Weak against Water and Earth
- Granpah (Lvl. 35) – Weak against Electric
Due to the increased level of the Temtem, we recommend bringing Temtem with a level of more than 34. Some of the most effective Tems that you can use are Ganki, Nessla, Saku, and Loali.